Oasis Starbucks

Yes, you can use your Starbucks giftcard on board
This is true since the OP asked about Oasis; also true on Allure. I think these are the only two current RCI ships that have dedicated Starbucks stores; I think Starbucks coffee is available for sale on some other RCI ships, but that Starbucks cards are not accepted on these other ships.

This is true since the OP asked about Oasis; also true on Allure. I think these are the only two current RCI ships that have dedicated Starbucks stores; I think Starbucks coffee is available for sale on some other RCI ships, but that Starbucks cards are not accepted on these other ships.

I tried using my Starbucks card on Grandeur back in January and it wasn't accepted. Glad Allure takes it - sailing in 5 days :)

I was wondering about this! Thanks for the info! We can't wait for our first RCI cruise on the Oasis!

Oasis and Allure are the only ships with "Official" starbucks on them. All the other RC ships serve starbucks coffee but they're not actual full blown starbucks.

Hi,

Going on the Allure in Sept. Am wondering how long the lines are at the Starbucks on the ship.

Cannot even imagine with all of the pax on board.

Barb

Wife used her Starbucks gift card on the Oasis, this past March. Early morning there tended to be a line (4-6 deep), but most other times the wait was very minimal. Plenty of free coffee to be had around the ship, even though it was pretty mediocre.

Going on the Allure in Sept. Am wondering how long the lines are at the Starbucks on the ship.

I agree with big_schots, only not sure it is even that busy. The Diamond Lounge on Allure has a balcony overlooking the Promenade and Starbucks, and as I'm drinking a (free to Diamond members) cappuccino fresh out of the DL machine I rarely see anyone paying for coffee. (Of course at the time I'm there, maybe the Starbucks' users are still hung over in bed:D).

Thom

Hi,

Barb

Surprisingly, we saw very few lines on our cruise.

Does anyone know if it makes a difference whether the Starbucks gift cards were purchased in Canada?

Thanks

Canadian cards work! When i sailed Oasis last year, I can't recall that the phone app worked. I had since accidentally punched through the magnetic strip of my starbucks card - so I threw it out. I only ever used the app anyways. I bought a card at Starbucks before leaving and it worked just fine! if memory serves, I even got stars for the beverages purchased on board : )