Paradise Beach...... looking to see if it is a good fit for our family....

shaynasmom

We are debating between a few beach clubs.....

As said earlier we have 4 - adults (40s, 50s)....

2 - 18 year old (girl and boy),

17 year old (girl)

15 year old (girl)

14 year old (girl)

What does Paradise Beach offer that will be good for them? Specifically.....

Are the "water obstacles / toys" for OLDER people or just little kids.

thanks,

Eva

I would say most of the water toys would appeal to older teens. In particular, there's a trampoline and some scary (for this 40 something anyway) climbing obstacles that are in deeper water and always seemed to have adults and teens enjoying them. There are also some big teeter totter type inflatables and my 10 yr old dd and I didn't try them but we were saying how we think my dh and our teen son would have had a blast on them.

Edited by Percyfitzgerald

Your teens, and maybe some of the adults, will love the water toys. PB also offers a HUGE pool and great facilities. Strictly pay-as-you-go and an admission fee of $3 each.

Most of the popular beach clubs are lined up along the same side of the island, so the water & sand quality will be similar or identical, and taxi fares will also be about the same -- decide AI or pay as you go and then look at the amenities, facilities, fees. etc.

We've been there a bunch of times. Started taking my son when he was 3....he's 12 now and it's still one of his very favorite places out of all the places we've visited on cruises. The facilities are very clean. In addition to the floating toys, there are kayaks, a coconut climbing tree (with harness), and a trampoline on land. The resort style pool is fantastic! Love the loungers that sit right in the water! Give it a try...you wont regret it!

Your teens, and maybe some of the adults, will love the water toys. PB also offers a HUGE pool and great facilities. Strictly pay-as-you-go and an admission fee of $3 each.

Most of the popular beach clubs are lined up along the same side of the island, so the water & sand quality will be similar or identical, and taxi fares will also be about the same -- decide AI or pay as you go and then look at the amenities, facilities, fees. etc.

If I counted right you have 9 people going. Mr Sanchos saves you $27 right off the bat since they don't charge the admission fee. You can do either the Pay as you go or AI and it has the water toys also. Of course, the water toys are an additional charge at both.

I've done both and think they are very similar. I would do Mr. Sanchos just for the fact they don't charge admission or a minimum per person. If I remember correctly, PB has a $10 minimum. Not that $90 for 9 people would be hard to spend. I just don't like the idea that I HAVE to spend it.

Edited by girlscruise2011