Your take on Bermuda

tinykygal

Super dupe...didn't know that you can come & go as you please 24/7 off the ship! We are going to Bermuda for the first time for our 1st anniversary & couldn't be more excited.

Does anyone happen to know anything about this party NCL has in port one of the nights? Is it different than Harbor Nights? Thank you [emoji1]

Any party that a cruise line might have has nothing to do with Harbour Nights and would be nothing like it. Harbour Nights is a stret fair held in Hamilton and run by the Chamber of Commerce.

Edited by njhorseman

.....will be my fourth time to Bermuda and second time on the Breakaway. You can always find something to do there.

One thing I have not done yet is Harbor Nights. First time I went in was in April and it's not running yet. Second time was my Honeymoon and I must have been doing something very important to not have gone. We were going to go last year but it rained and this year we go September 14 and Harbor Nights is done by then.

Oh well. Just gives me more of a reason to book another cruise to Bermuda.

;)

wasiii

.....will be my fourth time to Bermuda and second time on the Breakaway. You can always find something to do there.

One thing I have not done yet is Harbor Nights. First time I went in was in April and it's not running yet. Second time was my Honeymoon and I must have been doing something very important to not have gone. We were going to go last year but it rained and this year we go September 14 and Harbor Nights is done by then.

Oh well. Just gives me more of a reason to book another cruise to Bermuda.

;)

wasiii

Harbour Nights would rank at the bottom of my list of reasons to go to Bermuda. We did go once...for about 20 minutes. When we were on ships docked in Hamilton after that, we'd just glance at the goings on while staying on the ship.

Harbour Nights would rank at the bottom of my list of reasons to go to Bermuda. We did go once...for about 20 minutes. When we were on ships docked in Hamilton after that, we'd just glance at the goings on while staying on the ship.

.....I meant I was just using it as an excuse to book another cruise.

;)

wasiii

Yes it's not a big deal but it's ok for someone to want to be there once for HN. My wife enjoyed watching the dancers, and after they were finished we had a nice dinner at H&P. We were staying on the island and just planned our time to be in Hamilton that night to see it. Another time when there on a cruise we happened to be there and enjoyed watching the ppl from a balcony at the Pickled Onion. So nothing to get excited about but...