Sanctuary

fatcat149

We will NEVER pay to sit on an adult deck with cushions on chaises! We have always found a quiet spot on Princess away from children. Other ships do not charge to sit in an adult area and the Carnival Sunshine has a three level deck with pool & hot tub for adults only, no smoking and they mean that. And again, it is free!

I believe NCL also has free adult decks.

Edited by Bonnie J.

The sanctuary is more than cushions on a chaise lounge, It is an experiance in total relaxation and pampering. There is an adult only pool on all princess ships except the Island and Coral that are free to use. You book the sanctuary when you first get onboard if you want its use for the whole cruise. If you want to use it on a particular day or portion of a day, you book it early that day at the Sanctuary.

On the Coral and the Island there IS a pool in the Sanctuary,available only to patrons of the Sanctuary. Other ships have an adult only pool nearby available to all!

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I haven't been on Coral or Island. Thanks for the info.