Carbonated Water

gandoratze42

Hi! Does anyone know if carbonated water / club soda etc. is free or covered by the Cheers program? I don't drink soda and I'm currently on the fence about purchasing the Cheers package (even with the new pricing). That said, I drink a lot of carbonated water (eg. La Croix), and if I'd be paying for it that may tip the scales.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi! Does anyone know if carbonated water / club soda etc. is free or covered by the Cheers program? I don't drink soda and I'm currently on the fence about purchasing the Cheers package (even with the new pricing). That said, I drink a lot of carbonated water (eg. La Croix), and if I'd be paying for it that may tip the scales.

Thank you!

No type of bottled water is included in the Cheers package, but purchasing the package gives you a 25% discount on the purchase of bottled water (either carbonated or not). If you decide not to purchase the Cheers package, you might want to preorder some carbonated water in advance of your cruise through the Carnival Fun Shops:

http://www.carnival.com/FunShops/beverages/water

Club soda is also available in advance through the Fun Shops:

http://www.carnival.com/FunShops/beverages/soda

Club soda may be available through Cheers because it is a "soda" as indicated by the name, although I do not have personal experience with this. You might find this helpful in explaining Cheers:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/My_Awesome_Bar_Program.pdf

Bottomless Bubbles shows that it includes club soda, so it seems that Carnival does consider club soda as a soda and not a water:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/fountain_funcard.htm

Hope you have a great cruise!

Edited by winddawn

I also,like to drink soda water/ club soda/ alive mineral water, and it is on the Bubbles card you can purchase -- it does cost, just like a soda!!

Yes, it is on the Cheers program, but counts as one of the 15 drinks, just like any soda.

Edited by LambKnuckles

Thank you!

i know when i cruise with my sister she likes to drink la croix. i don't think they even offer that on board. since everyone that boards the ship can carry on a 12 pack of soda, water etc. she just carries a 12 pack of la croix on board.

I also,like to drink soda water/ club soda/ alive mineral water, and it is on the Bubbles card you can purchase -- it does cost, just like a soda!!

Yes, it is on the Cheers program, but counts as one of the 15 drinks, just like any soda.

Sodas do not count towards your 15 Cheers drinks.

I believe in the Red Frog and Blue Iguana bars they use a gun to dispense the sodas. They can give you soda water there. Not sure if they would charge you as they may consider it the same as a glass of water.

You could also carry it on with you.