Marco Polo Airport and balcony cabin info

millie1953

Can anyone help with the times from Marco Polo Airport to the cruise port please. Also, we are booked into a balcony cabin 9084 on Radioso Deck - can anyone let me know if this is a good place to be. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone help with the times from Marco Polo Airport to the cruise port please. Also, we are booked into a balcony cabin 9084 on Radioso Deck - can anyone let me know if this is a good place to be. Thanks in advance.

It depends on what mode of transport you use

1) land taxi 20 - 30 minutes

2) Water Taxi 30 - 40 minutes

3) water bus 2 to 2.5 hours

4) airport bus and people mover 1 to 1.5 hours

If you want more info about a specific mode just ask

9084 has a steel balcony (not the best) , you will see the top of a life boat when looking down

image by cruisetrail

STEEL BALCONY

balconyinhull.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Which ship are you on?

Radioso is not a deck on Divina

it may make a difference to the type of balcony you have as not all the Fantasia class have steel balconies as far back on deck 9

Edit:-

I've checked and you're on MSC Fantasia

Your cabin WILL NOT have a steel balcony so all is good

Pete

Ps sorry about the confusion but most enquiries on this forum are about DIvina

Edited by Skier52

Thank you Skier52. From the airport we are going by coach arranged by TA. Our original booking was for an internal cabin and I presumed we had been upgraded to a balcony - which in theory we have - at least the life boat will not be directly in front of our view. The holiday is what you make it so as long as the ship and cabin are fine I'll be happy.

Thanks Pete have now read your edit. Thanks for taking the trouble to check this out for me. I would have put up with a steel balcony - not one to moan - but a glass one is so much nicer. Never been on the Fantasia but so looking forward to the trip.

Thanks Pete have now read your edit. Thanks for taking the trouble to check this out for me. I would have put up with a steel balcony - not one to moan - but a glass one is so much nicer. Never been on the Fantasia but so looking forward to the trip.

This is where your balcony is

9084.jpg

Pete

Hi Pete

have you any idea where our gty upgrade to B1 Cabin 8149 will be on the Fantasia. Just found out about this today when final balance paid:)

Many thanks

Ann

Started a new post in error will try to delete:(

Hi Pete

have you any idea where our gty upgrade to B1 Cabin 8149 will be on the Fantasia. Just found out about this today when final balance paid:)

Many thanks

Ann

Started a new post in error will try to delete:(

Here it is, not the best position on the ship I'm afraid, but it is a balcony and an upgrade

8149.jpg

And closer in

81493.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Hi Pete

Many thanks. We are over the moon to have an upgrade and a balcony from a gty inside:) Out of our last 3 cruises, 1 was an outside cabin and the most recent 2 were inside but didn't detract from our enjoyment of the cruises. Last year's cruise was the Splendida, so expect similar standards and will be chuffed, even more so because Alegrissimo already paid as opposed to paying at the time:)

Thanks again

Annx