Onboard Coupons - Allure - Diamond Plus

Hi - I am looking for a listing of the RCCL Onboard Coupons (which replaced the Ultimate Value Booklet) for the ALLURE (I'm assuming they'd be the same on Oasis), for Diamond Plus level. I saw a previous post but it applied to a different ship (Rhapsody) and Allure has a number of options different from Rhapsody (Johnny Rockets, etc.). Any information would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance and have a great week!

Hi - I am looking for a listing of the RCCL Onboard Coupons (which replaced the Ultimate Value Booklet) for the ALLURE (I'm assuming they'd be the same on Oasis), for Diamond Plus level. I saw a previous post but it applied to a different ship (Rhapsody) and Allure has a number of options different from Rhapsody (Johnny Rockets, etc.). Any information would be really appreciated!

There will be a list in the stateroom as part of your welcome from the staff. There are the dining coupons for Chops & Giovanni's. Free picture, free wash and fold laundry, free milkshake at JR. There is a BOGO on beer, wine & soft drinks, discounts on logo merchandise, and discounts on spa services. Free non alcohol coffee in Lattitudes and there are discounts on dry cleaning services. I'm sure that there are a couple of more but I can't remember them.

The coupons will be the same fleetwide per the list posted. Just not able to be fully used on ships that don't have all the same venues , such as a Johnny Rockets, per your example.

If you are Diamond Plus you should be well familiarized with all of the coupons available and how they are used from your many previous cruises. Same with the happy hour drinks question you posted on your other thread.

The coupons will be the same fleetwide per the list posted. Just not able to be fully used on ships that don't have all the same venues , such as a Johnny Rockets, per your example.

If you are Diamond Plus you should be well familiarized with all of the coupons available and how they are used from your many previous cruises. Same with the happy hour drinks question you posted on your other thread.

Actually, I am diamond plus and have been so for a few years. However I really cannot remember what the coupons are so your comment need not apply. When one cruises a number of different lines and have higher level status on most of them its hard to keep track what the perks are.

Coupons are same fleet wide

So run with the rhapsody ones or log in to my cruises and go into crown and anchor FAQ

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not true. Did you see one listed for Johnny Rockets when you were on Rhapsody? There wasn't one because Rhapsody does not have a JR's.

My disclaimer when I made up the list is that they can vary from ship to ship.

Edited by cruisenfever