When should we reserve alternate dining?

Dmgmd50

With respect to Restaurant 2 -- I am a foodie and will eat almost anything so the menu will be fine with me. But my husband (former military) has a very limited palate -- he doesn't even eat chicken!

If we go to restaurant 2, can he get a simple pasta dish and salad while I enjoy the menu?

As far as I am aware this isn't usually done. Of course, being Seabourn, that does not mean that it cannot or will not be done! The staff will try very hard to come up with a solution for most situations, and as they do share a galley with the Colonnade, it may indeed be possible.

Oh no --- can't let that happen. Maybe one of the themed evenings at R2 will be Trattoria as it was on our last cruise. Then he can get his pasta and you can dine together.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I will figure something out. I always do. LOL

Oh no --- can't let that happen. Maybe one of the themed evenings at R2 will be Trattoria as it was on our last cruise. Then he can get his pasta and you can dine together.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The op is sailing on the Odyssey so restaurant 2 will not have a themed menu like R2 on the smaller ships.

I would hope that the husband would go along and behave so that his wife might try the cuisine.:rolleyes:

You never know he might like some of the food rather than not eating it.