Looking for a liquor stove near the Radisson

lhargrove62

We are staying at the Radisson in Port Canaveral next month. We will not arrive until approximately 8 PM and will not have a car. We would like to find a liquor store that we can walk to and pick up a couple bottles of wine. Does anyone know one that is walking distance? Is it in a safe area? We will take a taxi if we need to but would like to walk if we can. Thank you!!

We are staying at the Radisson in Port Canaveral next month. We will not arrive until approximately 8 PM and will not have a car. We would like to find a liquor store that we can walk to and pick up a couple bottles of wine. Does anyone know one that is walking distance? Is it in a safe area? We will take a taxi if we need to but would like to walk if we can. Thank you!!

We have not been down there in a couple of years, but if memory serves me correctly, there is not a liquor store within walking distance. I did a Google map of the area and I could not get a liquor store to come up as one of the "names" businesses.

Carol & I walked down (south) on A1A the first time we got there (2004) and some of the areas made us a little nervous. It may have been becasue it was new to us. There are shopping areas as you get closer to the 520 Causeway, but that is not walkable.

I don't know if you could take the shuttle that goes to the area of Ron Johns and then walk to a liquor store. Someone with more recent experieince can probably address that.

The easiest thing might be to buy something at the airport when you land.

There's an ABC Liquors in Cape Canaveral just south of the Radisson. Whether or not it's within walking distance is up to you, but it's right on A1A. If you cab it, it wouldn't be more than a few bucks - I'd estimate it at a mile and a half.

There's an ABC Liquors in Cape Canaveral just south of the Radisson. Whether or not it's within walking distance is up to you, but it's right on A1A. If you cab it, it wouldn't be more than a few bucks - I'd estimate it at a mile and a half.

1.7 miles

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits

6020 N Atlantic Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

(321) 799-0049

Mon - Thu 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Fri - Sat 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Sun 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM