Alaska Soltice Aug. 29

gourmetlover

Soltice docks at 7:00 am in Seattle and wondering how long it takes to do first walk off with luggage to get to the curb.

If you have an early flight they will put you in early disembarkation group. I think maybe they start calling numbers around 8? We were in no rush but when we disembarked on 8/8 they had a problem with one of the luggage cranes and it delayed everyone for about 15 mins. And then the line for customs got really long and bottlenecked.

In May, a rainy day, it was total disorganized bottleneck outside the terminal trying to get cabs with added congestion adjacent to where new arrivals coming in - long back ups, waiting 30-40 mins.

When we finally got our cab he suggested arranging private limo, about $10-15 more, for reserved pickup. He said you would be given a phone number and would call about 15-mins before you would be outside of terminal to have limo pull up. I wish I had done that.

In May, a rainy day, it was total disorganized bottleneck outside the terminal trying to get cabs with added congestion adjacent to where new arrivals coming in - long back ups, waiting 30-40 mins.

When we finally got our cab he suggested arranging private limo, about $10-15 more, for reserved pickup. He said you would be given a phone number and would call about 15-mins before you would be outside of terminal to have limo pull up. I wish I had done that.

Gregdog - do you happen to know the limo company he referred to?

Gregdog - do you happen to know the limo company he referred to?

No, sorry. I would google Seattle airport limo but after finding some names check them on Tripadvisor for ratings. Or check this board for separate W. Coast departures section and search there for Seattle limo feedback. Good Luck

No, sorry. I would google Seattle airport limo but after finding some names check them on Tripadvisor for ratings. Or check this board for separate W. Coast departures section and search there for Seattle limo feedback. Good Luck

Thank you!