Back to back cruise from Port Everglade to POM

ace123

Your other option is to rent a car one-way; there are car rental shuttles that will pick you up at PE. Then you could shop, sightsee, stop for lunch, and then return the car and check in at POM. If you rent from Thrifty, Alamo or National you can return the car at the MIA airport location and take their free shuttle to POM. Others have downtown locaitons close to POM - about a $12 cab ride if they will not shuttle. Good luck! :)

That's a very good idea! Really appreciate it.

I may not do it on Dec. 13 when I leave PE as I can get a late disembark and head directly to MIA to go aboard Celebrity Reflection.

I'll consider a rental car on Dec. 20 when I disembark at POM as my flight from MIA is at 4pm.

Do you know if I can get a rental at POM and return it at MIA?

I was thinking to join the HOHO excursion with MIA drop off from Celebrity Reflection on Dec. 20. It's $120 for 2 persons.

Now a rental car sounds better.

No rentals at POM, but there are several downtown locations (Hertz, Avis, etc) only a $12 cab ride from the port. There are free shuttles to some car rentals at MIA but doubt you want to ride out just to drive back.