What shoes make your packing list?

DesertPesce7751

I wear my size 14 sneakers with me, since they take up so much room to pack. and then I pack a pair of sandles on my carry one and a pair of flip flop sandles in my checked bags, along with my dress shoes

I did three TA's this year with carryon luggage, so I stripped down to wearing tennis shoes, and packing only water shoes (Keen's - comfortable enough to wear all day) and black folding shoes(like ballet slippers) for formal nights.

Awwwww, thanks.:o Yes, he's definitely the one my beautiful DDs can thank for the genes. Even after all these years, I still have no idea how a plain-Jane like me snagged a stud like him.:o But I sure am glad I did --despite his appallingly small shoe collection.:D:p

Well, it sounds like he truly knows what matters in life! (Even if he hasn't learned that the 2nd most important thing is...shoes! :D)

Sorta on topic; if wearing a short cocktail dress, Formal night,no tan, does anyone wear pantihose - either closed toe shoes or sandals?

No Never, only wear panty hose for flights, you are on holiday, not at the office, didn't wear them for work before I retired either.

Lorsin