Wrigley80's Carnival Pride Photo Review with my Dad.....and my Mom too

wrigley80

I'm LOVING your review and pictures. My husband, parents and I took this same cruise on the Pride in 2012. I LOVED it! Your pictures are making me miss it sooo much. Hoping to go again next spring. :D

Thank You so much. The Pride is a wonderful ship....every cruise is wonderful. Taking a cruise is the best vacation there is. Hopefully you're able to cruise again in the spring.

I've still got one day left in my review....our final day at sea

I am loving this review!!! We are sailing this same itinerary Oct 5 with a group of 21 friends and family. Can't wait!! I have to say since I have done this cruise before, my favorite part was the sights around Baltimore. Hubby and I both work in Baltimore and it is our home port and have been to the inner harbor for oriole and ravens games, but have never really done the touristy stuff. Neat seeing your perspective of the city. We are fresh off RCCL's Vision and excited to be back on the Pride next month. We have a Cabana booked in hmc because we have 4little kids that need a break from the sun, but will probably do the beach/pool in Grand Turk and Freeport may be a pool day on board. Looking forward to your last sea day!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am loving this review!!! We are sailing this same itinerary Oct 5 with a group of 21 friends and family. Can't wait!! I have to say since I have done this cruise before, my favorite part was the sights around Baltimore. Hubby and I both work in Baltimore and it is our home port and have been to the inner harbor for oriole and ravens games, but have never really done the touristy stuff. Neat seeing your perspective of the city. We are fresh off RCCL's Vision and excited to be back on the Pride next month. We have a Cabana booked in hmc because we have 4little kids that need a break from the sun, but will probably do the beach/pool in Grand Turk and Freeport may be a pool day on board. Looking forward to your last sea day!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank You. It's always fun to cruise with a big group. I am cruising on the Dream in December with a big group of friends that we cruise with every December.

Baltimore is beautiful port city with so many fun things to see and do. We really enjoyed our pre-cruise day in Baltimore. Enjoy your ports of call on your cruise. You definitely have some fun things planned. Staying onboard in Freeport is what we usually do.

Always love your reviews and this one is making me want to go back to Half Moon Cay really bad, However i am leaving on the Dream on the 14th and am really excited and ready for some relaxation :)

I always want to go back to Half Moon Cay....it is just absolutely beautiful that everyone needs to see. You're leaving on the 14th of September??

Yes Half Moon Cay is definitely up there on my list for my favorite ports of call.

Do you know what you're doing in Belize and Roatan yet??

We are cavetubing in Belize and having a beach day (Mahogany Bay) in Roatan. :)

yes i am leaving next sunday, going down on the train on saturday :)

Awesome. Enjoy your cruise...will you be doing a photo review when you return??

Where are you taking the train from?? When we cruise on the Dream in December we were originally going to take the train from Chicago but we found airfare on Southwest cheaper than Amtrak would be. I would much rather spend 2.5 hours on an airplane vs 19 hours on a train

Awesome. Enjoy your cruise...will you be doing a photo review when you return??

Where are you taking the train from?? When we cruise on the Dream in December we were originally going to take the train from Chicago but we found airfare on Southwest cheaper than Amtrak would be. I would much rather spend 2.5 hours on an airplane vs 19 hours on a train

yes i will give it a try i have never done a photo review i may have to ask questions on that

i;m taking the train from Jackson Mississippi:) so its only 4 hours for me and cheaper than gas

That sounds like you're gonna have some fun port days. The beach in Roatan looks fun....are you going to try the Magical Flying Chairs?? They look fun

Yes, definitely! If it gets me on the beach faster, I'm all for it!! :D

Can't wait to read the rest of your review!

yes i will give it a try i have never done a photo review i may have to ask questions on that

i;m taking the train from Jackson Mississippi:) so its only 4 hours for me and cheaper than gas

We all had to do our first photo review at some point. I know I had a lot of questions when I started my first one. So don't hesitate to ask.

Really you're from Jackson?? Our friends that are getting married on the Dream in December are from Jackson, MS.

Great review and pictures. Glad to see you were able to get your mom to tag along with you too. What was even better with this cruise too was it was last minute, those are the best! Booking three weeks before cruising, that's awesome!

Thank You. Yeah it was fun to have my mom along....her last cruise before this one was on the Carnival Victory in 2007....so it had been a while.

We had never booked one before on such short notice. I was frantic making sure that I had everything ready leading up to the cruise. It's a good thing that the ports were places where we didn't really plan on having an excursion booked

Hello my friend!!!

Another great review! I promise to have tea with u when we cruise together. :rolleyes: Also, thanks for the HMC teaser. I will be visiting for the first time next week. :D

Hey buddy. Yes we will definitely cruise together soon. You are going to love Half Moon Cay. Enjoy your cruise on the Conquest.

Btw congrats on the big win by your Dolphins today....I know you were excited

I wanted to update for the few who asked about the Maître D. It is Ken Byrne now. I just got to thank him at dinner for our table assignment. Thank you Brianna for the awesome review! You helped hype us up even more for our cruise! Bon Voyage!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your cruise on the Pride. Did Ken sing for you??

Thanks Again for following my review

Brianna,

Thanks for another great review! I have read all your reviews, and I love your writing style. And I love how much fun you all have!

We're on the Pride in May on the same itinerary,so this has been great to read. Thanks for all the info on the locations of the new 2.0 upgrades! Did you by chance hear where the Alchemy Bar will be located? And I agree with you, once you go 2.0, it's tough to go back. :)

Looking forward to the rest!