Wrigley80's Carnival Pride Photo Review with my Dad.....and my Mom too

wrigley80

IT IS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!! Lol i am so happy you finally got your mom to go!

Haha thanks Matt. I have been at the Little League World Series in Pennsylvania and now I'm home so it is time to start the review.

I think my mom really enjoyed herself on the cruise

Looking forward to more of your review.

Thank You. Are you getting excited for our cruise on the Dream in December?? Are you guys going to order t-shirts for the cruise?? I still haven't placed my order yet

Always looking forward to reading your reviews

Thank You

Hi Wrigley, I love reading your reviews. And love the wonderful relationship you have with your Dad. I lost mine when i was 26 years old. Would have absolutely loved to take him on a cruise. Can't wait to read your review!

Thank You. I definitely have a special bond with my dad. My dad's father passed away when he was only 16 years old so we definitely try to do a lot of things together that my dad was never able to do with his father. We just returned home on Wednesday from the Little League World Series in Williamsport, PA.....it was AWESOME

I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of my review

Yes!! Another Wrigley review! And its of the Pride, who holds a soft spot in my heart as she was the first ship we sailed on. :) This is going to be great!!

Thank You. There is always something about the first ship you cruise that continues to hold a special place. The Carnival Valor was my first Carnival ship and to this day I still think it is my favorite ship....or was it the Sunshine....or was it the Freedom.

Oh I can't remember....it's probably because I love all the cruises that we have been on :p

The pride was the 1st ship my kids sailed on. Can't wait to see your review!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You

Love your reviews and the Pride!!!

Thank You. The Pride is a great ship. We love the layout....very easy to find your way around

Are you feeling any pressure Brianna? Lol. Cannot wait for your review. We will be on the Pride for the first time very soon. :)

No pressure...should I be :p :) ;) Thank You.....you will love the Pride. Be sure to say HI to Josh (the cruise director) for me

Yaaaa!!! I've been eagerly looking forward to your Pride review. I have to comment already that these pictures are SO familiar!!! The good ole PA Turnpike (aka I70/76). And the Allegheny Mountain Tunnel - I can't count the number of times we've been through it and have a few pictures of it, even during the winter time. It's just east of Somerset, PA and is very close to the Flight 93 National Memorial site. You mentioned that you left Illinois on 7/25 and I had been in Southwestern PA, where I grew up, for a week and returned to VA on 7/25 and took this route. If you'd left a day earlier, we probably would have been in this area at the same time. Did you take I-70 from the Breezewood, PA, exit to get to Baltimore? We take that route to get back here to VA, but get off 70 right as you get into Maryland and head south on back roads.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of your review. I just love your reviews!!!

Yes we took I-70 from Breezewood to get to Baltimore. Once we exited there the drive really seemed to go by quick. We left northern Illinois on July 25 and we stopped for the night in Streetsboro, Ohio before finishing out the drive on Saturday. It really is a small world....it would have been great to meet ya.

I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of my review

Well we arrived in Baltimore around 1:00 pm and it was too early to check in to our hotel so we decided to head downtown to check out the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore.

CruiseontheCarnivalPride-July272014010_zpsbe90464a.jpg

We knew that we didn't have a lot of time to explore around Baltimore but we definitely wanted to do something while we were there so we decided to take a ride on the Water Taxi. It was $12.00 per person and there were 5 different routes where you could ride all day to get to different points around the Inner Harbor, Fells Point, Fort McHenry, and other stops along the way.

I had picked up a Water Taxi map from the Maryland Welcome Center rest stop that we made as we were driving into Baltimore. It showed all the different stops. We were hungry so we picked a stop away from the Inner Harbor. I wanted to try and find somewhere that we could get lunch, pick up the water taxi, and leave our car in a safe area. We found the perfect stop.

CruiseontheCarnivalPride-July272014013_zpsd4b0eab0.jpg

We stopped at Captain James Crabhouse and Landing. We had lunch, parked in their lot right next to the restaurant, and they had a dock for the Water Taxi

CruiseontheCarnivalPride-July272014014_zps987caff0.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalPride-July272014018_zpsccba3b35.jpg

You can leave your car at Captain James while you take the Water Taxi to the Inner Harbor as long as you purchase something for lunch or dinner.

CarnivalPride-July272014109_zps173a4935.jpg

It was a beautiful day on the water

CarnivalPride-July272014110_zps2efd98c0.jpg

CarnivalPride-July272014111_zps6043e476.jpg

Huge Naval Carriers....our guide on the Water Taxi told us that these were used to haul and store Army Tanks

CarnivalPride-July272014113_zps85c0bce9.jpg

CarnivalPride-July272014114_zpse1d51731.jpg

Urban Pirates is another scenic boat ride in Baltimore. This one caters more towards the kids. There are water cannons and squirt guns where kids can shoot into the water. This one definitely looks like a lot of fun

OH yyaaaaaa your back!!!

Yep I had the cruise and then 6 days after I returned from the cruise we left for Williamsport, PA to go and see the Little League World Series

Wonderful start! Looking forward too more :)

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.

Thank You

CarnivalPride-July272014115_zps7ebad41f.jpg

One of my Dad's favorite shows was "Homicide" and as we were walking around the Fells Point area we saw the building where it was filmed. So my dad really enjoyed this

CarnivalPride-July272014116_zps08775202.jpg

The building where the show was filmed

CarnivalPride-July272014117_zps316c5442.jpg

Fells Point area in Baltimore. The Maryland state flag.....can anyone tell me what the flag represents??

CarnivalPride-July272014119_zpsd08155cf.jpg

Here comes our ride

CarnivalPride-July272014120_zpsb0793d9f.jpg

Onboard the Water Taxi