Our Fabulous Fascination cruise (with pics!!) 8/2/14

Jamman54

Great review! I love Fascination, mostly because HMC is by far my favorite port!

I would cruise on the Fascination again in a heartbeat! And of course, HMC is one of our favorites also!

Edited by Jamman54

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Never have cruised on Fascination, and since it's only a 4 hour drive for us I clicked on your review and found an excellent story teller and beautiful pictures of a beautiful fun loving family! We cruise yearly and will be boarding the Breeze 1-17-15, Happy 65 Birthday to me! I admire how you go your own way. I've never done that with my husband,we stick together like glue, but you guys make it look fun. May have to try that in January, or book Fascination since it is way smaller and might be easier to try for the first time in "letting go"

I am sorry for your loss, but as you, believe they leave clues all the time for us to let us know they are with us.

Thanks again for the great review and will go back now and read your past reviews.

Shirley

I came across a link to your review while reading a thread about HMC. I am so glad to have found it. I am looking at doing a cruise with just my boys and I and had found this one but I wasn't sure about the ship itself. Thanks to your wonderful pics and detailed information, I am very reassured. If I can swing the budget, we're going to give it a shot.

I am sorry for the loss of your son. My oldest is just a year younger. I'm happy you were all comforted with your connections to him on your cruise.

Never have cruised on Fascination, and since it's only a 4 hour drive for us I clicked on your review and found an excellent story teller and beautiful pictures of a beautiful fun loving family! We cruise yearly and will be boarding the Breeze 1-17-15, Happy 65 Birthday to me! I admire how you go your own way. I've never done that with my husband,we stick together like glue, but you guys make it look fun. May have to try that in January, or book Fascination since it is way smaller and might be easier to try for the first time in "letting go"

I am sorry for your loss, but as you, believe they leave clues all the time for us to let us know they are with us.

Thanks again for the great review and will go back now and read your past reviews.

Shirley

Thanks for reading, and for your kind words

I came across a link to your review while reading a thread about HMC. I am so glad to have found it. I am looking at doing a cruise with just my boys and I and had found this one but I wasn't sure about the ship itself. Thanks to your wonderful pics and detailed information, I am very reassured. If I can swing the budget, we're going to give it a shot.

I am sorry for the loss of your son. My oldest is just a year younger. I'm happy you were all comforted with your connections to him on your cruise.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you can cruise on the Fascination one day soon. Thank you so much for your kind words.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you so much for the fantastic review! My husband and I just booked a cruise on the Fascination in a couple weeks and now we are super excited! :)

Thanks for reading and enjoy your cruise on the Fascination!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the wonderful review. We just this weekend booked on Fascination in November and are so excited after your review. This is our first Eastern Caribbean cruise and I know we will enjoy it as much as the other cruises we have taken. Continued prayers for your families loss!!! Shannon:)

Thank you for the wonderful review. We just this weekend booked on Fascination in November and are so excited after your review. This is our first Eastern Caribbean cruise and I know we will enjoy it as much as the other cruises we have taken. Continued prayers for your families loss!!! Shannon:)

Glad you enjoyed the review, and congrats on the booking!! Thank you so much for your prayers!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the wonderful review. My husband just booked a cruise on the Fascination. I was really concerned because it is an older ship without all of the bells and whistles. I feel so much better about everything after reading your review!!

Thanks for reading! The Fascination is our favorite ship of this class. Enjoy your cruise on her!

• 4 weeks later...

Jamman54, thank you SO much for the great review. First, I'm so sorry about your son, I'm glad you got a sign from him. I'm also really glad to hear that Ryan is much better! :) Second, after reading your review and seeing all the amazing pictures, we decided the Fascination will be our next cruise. I've sailed on the Magic as my first ship, so naturally I'm a bit nervous about a "smaller" ship, but then again, your review made me feel a lot better about it.

Jamman54, thank you SO much for the great review. First, I'm so sorry about your son, I'm glad you got a sign from him. I'm also really glad to hear that Ryan is much better! :) Second, after reading your review and seeing all the amazing pictures, we decided the Fascination will be our next cruise. I've sailed on the Magic as my first ship, so naturally I'm a bit nervous about a "smaller" ship, but then again, your review made me feel a lot better about it.

Thanks for your kind words, and glad you enjoyed the review. It is a different experience then sailing on a newer and larger ship, but a good experience. Enjoy your cruise!!

I'm catching up on the rest of your reviews after reading your most recent one. Fascination remind me so much of Fantasy on the layout of the ship. I went to HMC for the first time back in June and fell in love with the island! It is the prettiest beach that I've been to so far. I loved seeing the photos of the cabanas since I could see #7 in the background which is the one I stay in with my family. Definitely will go back again someday!

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your son. He was definitely with you and your family on this cruise.

Jeff,

As always enjoyed your review! Didn't catch it the first time around because around that time we moved to Florida. (So many cruiseports!)

DD, DS, and I cruised that same itinerary last March on the Fascination, and I fell in love with that l in love with that "little" ship. I'm a sucker for fake coconut trees and Hollywood glam, lol.

Anyhow in just 19 days DD and I will sail Western Caribbean on the Splendor. Read your reviews of that ship as well.

So sorry for the loss of your son. God Bless!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for your loss. I too believe once the body has left us the spirit remains. This was an awesome review, I will be taking the Fascination in October and watching his review has made me so excited to be on my very 1st cruise with my

Husband and Children.

I'm sorry for your loss. I too believe once the body has left us the spirit remains. This was an awesome review, I will be taking the Fascination in October and watching his review has made me so excited to be on my very 1st cruise with my

Husband and Children.

Thanks for reading, and for your kind words. Enjoy your cruise on the Fascination.