Cabin Crawl

Post this question on your RollCall...that's where it can be organized if a number of you are interested (this isn't something that the cruiseline does)...usually someone will take the lead or may have already on yours.

I've done a cabin crawl. It was arranged on our ship Roll Call by an organized seasoned cruiser. People signed up online. We did the crawl right after our Meet & Mingle. We started in a suite - drinks were delivered thanks to the suite/sweet couple. Then worked our way down the decks. It was quite interesting. We got to view the Grand Suite, aft balcony, a hump balcony, and regular balcony, an accessible ocean view, and a regular ocean view. We also did a state themed gift exchange - for those that wanted to participate. It was the best Meet & Mingle group!

As already suggested, become a member of your Meet & Mingle Roll Call and see if there is already a Cabin Crawl set up. If there isn't, and you would like to start to organize one, that is great... but a word of warning, from someone who spent a good deal of time organizing the last Cabin Crawl for our Meet & Mingle... Things change, not everyone shows up, and sometimes you just have to roll with the flow.

If members of your roll call and willing to show off their cabins, make a list, get your cabin categories covered and make a map, before you board... Come day of your Meet & Mingle onboard, bring that list/map. See if everyone is still roaring to show their cabins and head out. (there will be people who change their minds)

Suggestion if you have Grand Suites and Loft Suites to visit, would be to start at the lowest and work your way up. My last Cabin Crawl on the Allure saw just about every category; inside, Central Park Balcony, Boardwalk Balcony, Ocean Balcony, Grand Suite, and the grand prize, someone on my roll call was in the big Royal Loft Suite! :D That is awesome to see in person!!

A cabin crawl is a great way to see other cabins and get a feel for the ship itself. I will say that just about everyone who did the Cabin Crawl from that Allure Cruise in 2011, I am still friendly with & stay in touch with. It is a great way to make some great cruise friends!

Good Luck with your Cabin Crawl and Happy Sailing!!!