Can I bring wine on board?

We have been cruising on Celebrity recently, and am wondering if RCCL has the same policy regarding bringing your own wine on board. Are we allowed to carry on any bottles of our own? Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

2x 750ml bottles

Q:* Can I bring liquor or non-alcoholic beverages (from home or from a port) onboard?

A:* Guests are not allowed to bring beer, hard liquor or non-alcoholic beverages onboard for consumption or any other use. Guests may bring personal wine and champagne onboard only on boarding day, limited to two (2) 750 ml bottles per stateroom. When consumed in any public area, each bottle shall be subject to a corkage fee of $25.00. Additional bottles of wine beyond two (2) bottles that are brought onboard or any alcoholic beverages purchased in ports-of-call or from Shops On Board will be stored by the ship and delivered to your stateroom on the last day of the sailing. Alcoholic beverages seized on embarkation day will not be returned.

Security may inspect containers (water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, luggage etc.) and will dispose of containers holding alcohol. Guests who violate any alcohol policies, (over consume, provide alcohol to people under age 21, demonstrate irresponsible behavior, or attempt to conceal alcoholic items at security and or luggage check points or any other time), may be disembarked or not allowed to board, at their own expense, in accordance with our Guest Conduct Policy. Guests who are under the permitted drinking age will not have alcohol returned to them.

Please Note: All guests must comply with TSA guidelines for transporting liquids.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

We each carried on two bottles no problem. Didn't even mean to. Each of us thought the other was NOT going to carry the wine. So we both grabbed some. So we had 4 bottles in the cabin. We gave one to our steward mid-week as we knew it would not be opened.

Only problem is the cruises you have to fly to. Can't take wine in your carry

on aboard the plane, and red wine packed into our checked bag does not

look good if the bottle should break and get all over my clothes. :eek: :(

I am flying in same day and taking RCI transport on my next cruise. Unfortunately

not possible to stop off at a wine store.

Of course I could always order a bottle on board the ship and enjoy in

our cabin during the week. :)

Edited by island lady

Only problem is the cruises you have to fly to. Can't take wine in your carry

on aboard the plane, and red wine packed into our checked bag does not

look good if the bottle should break and get all over my clothes. :eek: :(

I am flying in same day and taking RCI transport on my next cruise. Unfortunately

not possible to stop off at a wine store.

Of course I could always order a bottle on board the ship and enjoy in

our cabin during the week. :)

One of the benefits of flying in a day early if possible is the ability to visit a wine store the night before the cruise.

Even if you were not taking RCI transport, some places (some counties in Florida and Texas) don't allow liquor sales on Sunday morning.

One of the benefits of flying in a day early if possible is the ability to visit a wine store the night before the cruise.

Even if you were not taking RCI transport, some places (some counties in Florida and Texas) don't allow liquor sales on Sunday morning.

That is true. I wish circumstances allowed us to fly in the day before, but we are in

the middle of a new house purchase and could not do it. :(

In Florida we still have several TOTALLY dry counties, all in the panhandle. I always

have to check to be stocked up before we plan to stay in those counties. :eek: ;)