Sunshine Aft Balcony Review

CruiseFan3035

I think it's going to be great. We are in 7325 aft wrap in September. I couldn't find any photos of the cabin so I will definitely be taking my own to post for others.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were in 5346 (8M) last Spring and loved the room. It is a standard size room with a larger balcony (Square shaped - 2 lounger, 2- chairs and a table). It is decorated in yellow and blues, it very contemporary and clean.

The one down side to the room is that it is at a "T" intersection of a hall and was a bit noisy at times.

Even with the noise I would book it again.

Enjoy!

We had 7327 in May, we love the aft cabins having sailed in several of them, but this one is on my no no list. There is no seating in it, no sofa or chairs (except on the balcony). there was no fridge. But the worse part was the tv is mounted on the wall behind the headboard, so you have to lay upside down or across the bed to watch it. Maybe nitpicky but I'd never book it again. Ship was good though.

We had an aft wrap on Deck 6 in June. Loved, loved the cabin. If you look at my signature, there is a review attached. Post #7 describes the cabin and has some photos. Enjoy your cruise.

Ok I hate to sound stupid but how do I look at your stuff? Lol

Me 😃

We had 4 in a row on 7 in January and they were amazing. We spent a lot of time out there. 2 of the rooms did have a plumbing issue early in the cruise but other than that is was a fantastic cruise.

Were all 4 the extended aft? Did you open the partitions between the balconies? All 4 of them?

We have 3 now, hoping for a fourth and would love it the partitions open between all of them for an extra large, shared balcony.

We were in 5346 (8M) last Spring and loved the room. It is a standard size room with a larger balcony (Square shaped - 2 lounger, 2- chairs and a table). It is decorated in yellow and blues, it very contemporary and clean.

The one down side to the room is that it is at a "T" intersection of a hall and was a bit noisy at times.

Even with the noise I would book it again.

Enjoy!

we are going to be in this same cabin. would love to see pictures and here any info on this cabin

We had this cabin in the Med last year, and it was fantastic. It is a handicapped accessible room, which makes it quite a bit larger than a standard cabin. I loved the sliding door to the balcony. After you open the door, there is plate that drops down and lays flat across the track, which makes it accessible for a wheelchair. However for a klutz like me, it eliminates a major toe stubbing opportunity! I would grab that cabin, or any other after on the Sunshine in a heartbeat.

We had 4 in a row on 7 in January and they were amazing. We spent a lot of time out there. 2 of the rooms did have a plumbing issue early in the cruise but other than that is was a fantastic cruise.

I'm in 7324 10/4 & my sister is in 7326 10/4. Are these ones you had? Hoping they're as wonderful as other Afts we've had and not too warm! Love nice cold A/C!