Last week (8/17-24) on the Amsterdam review

kittercat85

1469-vi.jpg

Fantastic photo. One of the best ship taken photos I have seen on these boards. Not a fan of the "faux" backgrounds that are offered and long ago stopped using ship photographers on formal night, or even perusing the printed photos. Will have to start paying attention to the offerings in the future, would love to have something like this of me and DH.

Thanks so much for sharing your review!

Thank you so much everybody, I'm glad you enjoyed this. It was fun typing it up. Thank you also for the congratulations on our marriage :)

I'm glad some of you found the camera info helpful. I definitely recommend this camera! It's not exactly small, but it is very manageable with the neck strap on. It takes beautiful photos (as you can see) and is very user friendly.

I agree with you about the Space Needle as I lived in Toronto for 40 years & kept wondering where's the rest of it.;)

We also went to the Chihuly glass works & loved it, each room was lovelier than the last. Did you eat at the cafe there & see the collections in the middle of each table? Very cute!

Thank you, Jo! Haha, I'm glad you understand about the size of the Space Tower! :p I mean, I sure it would have been lovely to go up and we would have liked to see Mt Rainier from up there, but we felt like spending our money elsewhere would make more sense. We really enjoyed the Chihuly museum as well, but we didn't eat at the cafe. We had eaten at Pike Place Market just before going to Seattle Center. It sounds very cool though with the tables!

Fantastic photo. One of the best ship taken photos I have seen on these boards. Not a fan of the "faux" backgrounds that are offered and long ago stopped using ship photographers on formal night, or even perusing the printed photos. Will have to start paying attention to the offerings in the future, would love to have something like this of me and DH.

Thank you! We figured we would take all the pictures anyway, since we were all dressed up and it's not like you HAD to buy the pictures. I just looked through them all again. 2 of the photo stations used the atrium behind you as your background (on different decks, so it wasn't the same). The other two had the backgrounds, which were different on both nights. All together, we have backgrounds that are white, light gray, a darker gray, and a tan/brown color.

It is nice to have these pics! I have a really nice headshot now too, since they also took solo pics as well as couples. :)