Family Excursions

plucasana

Can anyone comment on any MSC-Family excursions in the following ports?

falmouth

georgetown

st thomas

cozumel

nassau

miami

I heard there were family-prices:

https://www.facebook.com/KidsonCruise/photos/pcb.706956169347605/706955619347660/?type=1&theater

Thank you very much!

pluca

Pluca,,,we didn't sail this itinerary, but here is a list of the Miami excursions which are available:

<a href=MSCDIVINAMIAMISHOREEXCURSIONS_zps1d292ea

Plucasana we are on the divina on the 13th of September and booked our own excursions. In cozumel we are doing a dolphin encounter at chankanaab park. We booked early do for a family of eight including a toddler we only paid $500 which it would have cost $800 to book through msc. Overall I researched and it had really good reviews. Also in cayman we are doing boatswain turtle farm and if you pre book online and pay it is a 20% discount. I hope this info helps. I am still looking for something to do in falmouth. Last year we went on a cruise and did discovery cove in jamaica. We didn't do the dolphin encounter there but we loved it since we did get in the water with sting rays and also the kids loved the birds in the aviary part. It also had a Bach to enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Pluca,,,you had asked me about the dress code in LeMuse for normal and gala nights in my Live Review. On non gala nights, the dress code ranged from suits, to button down shirts and pants for men,,and for the women,,skirts and long dresses.

Formal or Gala Nights, Tuxedos and suits for the men,,ball gowns and dresses for the women.

We never seen anyone dressed in shorts for dinner and I'm not sure they would even allow them into the restaurant.

Breakfast and Lunch are much more casual, shorts, t-shirts, etc. are all acceptable,,just no swim suits, unless you wear a cover up. Hope this helps Pluca!! :D