Azura Is aft worth £100 more than C deck ?

spideygirl

I've heard that there are pillars on the aft balconies which can get in the way? Might be best to google it as there's loads of advice and pictures that people have taken. We've gone for a C deck balcony 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IMHO 'C' deck balconies on Azura are brilliant - half shade, half full sun, absolutely the best of both worlds. Twice the size of the regular balconies so they would definitely get my vote. Even though I love aft balconies, its the extra space on 'C' deck that would make me choose them on Azura.

Lou

I have just booked AFT C753 on Ventura for next year. No obstruction on ours but there are pillars in some. We didn't pay any more as these cabins are graded the same as all aft or forward balconies. Really looking forward to it.:cool:

We have had that cabin.

Great cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Having been on B deck this year, I'm not sure I would want to be on C deck! We were treated to the, not very pretty, sight of a young couple in their bath robes one afternoon. Let me just say he certainly let it all hang out! I don't think they were aware of just how much we could see while he had one leg up on the rail! 😱

Sent from my iPad using Forums