Haven Question

Linny13

We will be taveling on the Breakaway in the Haven in October. Just received special luggage tags and a letter saying to call for any special requests or amenities. :)

Not sure what type of amenities are available....we are open to any suggestions or ideas??:confused:

Thanks!

Hi. There are many threads of this nature if you do a search. But off the top of my head some of the common things people ask for are pillow selection, empty the refrigerator if you want to use it, special snack requests, etc. I was in the Haven on Breakaway about a year ago and I didn't make any requests in advance but had no problem asking the butler when I decided what I need when I got there. I hope you enjoy your cruise.

Hi. I recently did the Haven on the Getaway. I got an email before I got the luggage tags in the mail asking for my requests. They gave a list of types of pillows and asked which ones we would like, (ie memory foam, feather, reading wedge etc) What kind of coffee, tea we would like for the coffee machine in the room. As the previous poster also stated, you can ask to have the frig emptied, oh they also asked how many of each towel we wanted. If you are having someone stay on one of the couch beds, I would ask for a mattress topper, I have read they are very hard.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Extra robes

Extra towels

Cooler with ice

extra shampoo/conditioner/body wash

menus from all restaurants

bucket of beer (Do not order if you have UBP you will get charged)

Type of milk you like for your coffee machine (They will have mix of decaf/regular/tea flavors already in room

You can also let them know what types of snacks you like (I always let them know I do not like canapes), I usually tell them BLT sandwiches, popcorn, wings, cookies etc

Milk crate for 2nd bed