Explorer of the Seas - New England and Canada Review (August 28, 2014)

windjamming

Thanks so much for this review. I'm thinking about Explorer in December. I'm from Boston and always said I wouldn't do a NE cruise, but, your review has me wanting to try one! I'm definitely going to look into one for next year. Thanks again!! :D:D

It will be Quantum in December out of Bayonne. Explorer just left for a 3 month stint in Florida yesterday.

It will be Quantum in December out of Bayonne. Explorer just left for a 3 month stint in Florida yesterday.

Sorry, my post was confusing. I'm looking at Explorer out of Canaveral in December, so, reading reviews to see what amenities it has. This review has lead me to consider NE cruises in the future. :D

Thanks so much for this review. I'm thinking about Explorer in December. I'm from Boston and always said I wouldn't do a NE cruise, but, your review has me wanting to try one! I'm definitely going to look into one for next year. Thanks again!! :D:D

Maureencruiser, the solo review goddess!!! I love your reviews! So glad you stopped by and honored that I could pique a Bostonian's (sp? I think that may be a shoe brand, but you know what I mean) interest in a NE cruise.

It's funny- we never thought about this itinerary, but it turned out to be one of our favorites. I hope you'll consider it for next year!

And you'll love the Explorer (I understood you - the PC itineraries look very good in December). Great crew, fun ship, frozen drinks - what more does one need? :)

Thanks again!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by windjamming

Maureencruiser, the solo review goddess!!! I love your reviews! So glad you stopped by and honored that I could pique a Bostonian's interest in a NE cruise.

Hello, my loyal subject! :D:D I've got some onboard credit I need to use in the next few months and I HAVE to get back on a ship with a Promenade.

After that, I think a cooler weather itinerary might be ideal for me, since I am usually wilting in the sun of a Caribbean cruise. :mad::mad: