Tel me About Majesty Suite Perks

Fla Mike

Now that I have actually booked a Grand Suite, are there actually any of the Suite Perks worth it on a 4 night cruise?

We are only ranked gold With RCI, so will we be able to go to the special lounge?

Can we really order off the full MDR menu for room service?

Do they save loungers by the pool?

Give me the 411!!

Majesty doesn't have a CL or DL...you "might" be invited to the Diamond Event in the evenings...I'm not sure...you can order off the MDR menu for room service...that was one of our favorite perks...not sure about the loungers...I think they have reserved seating for the shows...but it's usually in the back in the balcony...not much of a perk imho...you get a big room though & double points...priority check in...enjoy your cruise!

Mike, the GS and above perks are fleetwide, with some variations by ship. There's no reason why they would not be offered on Majesty. However, there is no special pool area and no special seating for the shows. You might get priority tendering at Cococay, and you should have priority for a cabana rental. There is no concierge, but Ruth, the Loyalty Ambassador is great.

There is also no special lounge on board. A portion of the Viking Crown is cordoned off each evening between 5 and 8:30 for Diamond and above - not sure if Suites get to go or not (I would hope so).

Anyway, maybe someone who has had a GS or above can be more specific.