A couple of Indy questions

lostboys

We are cruising on Indy very soon and have been looking at videos, reviews etc and cant wait to get onboard! I read a review from a passenger who said they had just returned who claimed they had attended a murder mystery night. I had been led to believe these stopped a while ago. Does anyone know if they have started them again for definate? Also another passenger had been in Johnny Rockets with his partner and when he asked to sit in an outside seat they were told they couldnt because they were reserved for families even though they were the only customers in there. Is this their normal policy? Thanks for replies in advance.

We are cruising on Indy very soon and have been looking at videos, reviews etc and cant wait to get onboard! I read a review from a passenger who said they had just returned who claimed they had attended a murder mystery night. I had been led to believe these stopped a while ago. Does anyone know if they have started them again for definate? Also another passenger had been in Johnny Rockets with his partner and when he asked to sit in an outside seat they were told they couldnt because they were reserved for families even though they were the only customers in there. Is this their normal policy? Thanks for replies in advance.

We returned from our Indy cruise at the weekend and I'm pretty sure there was a murder mystery night, although we didn't attend it.

I saw people without kids sitting at the outside tables at Johnny Rockets too, so I'm not sure what happened with the passenger who claimed they weren't allowed.

Debbie :)

Just off indy this week,we went to murder mystery dinner it was fantastic,cost $55 each and there was 3 shows on our 14 night cruise,dont forget your camera,johnny rockets,you can sit anywere seats are available, enjoy wish we were still on the ship:):):)

Thats great news on both questions. I really hope theres a murder mystery night when we are onboard, where do you have the meal for it? Am i right to be mega excited about this holiday, its our first cruise and have been counting down the days since we booked it 6 months ago!