Earliest Embarkation time you've been given for Allure?

Teach2pre

Just wondering what's the earliest time RC has given passengers embarking on Allure? We were given 12:30-4:00. Can we really go at 11:00 and get on the ship within the hour?

If there are no problems and the ship gets cleared as usual, the simple answer is YES!

• 2 months later...

Hi, I just finished my Online Check-In, but I did not see any reference to specific boarding times. I just have the information in the Guide that it is between 12:30-3:30pm (seems generic, not specific to my reservation).

Will they schedule a time, and inform me, or I can just show up within that time window, or even earlier (you mentioned around 11am)?

I have to shedule a rental car devolution, so I'd like to have some more precision on what time I'll be able to enter (with no unecessary waiting).

Thanks and regards!

Hi, I just finished my Online Check-In, but I did not see any reference to specific boarding times. I just have the information in the Guide that it is between 12:30-3:30pm (seems generic, not specific to my reservation).

Will they schedule a time, and inform me, or I can just show up within that time window, or even earlier (you mentioned around 11am)?

I have to shedule a rental car devolution, so I'd like to have some more precision on what time I'll be able to enter (with no unecessary waiting).

Thanks and regards!

You can show up at 11am if you like.

Thank you Bob!

I had an experience at Disney Cruise Line where we should choose previously the embarkation time, that had limited quantities for each time - and it was not allowed to go earlier (to avoid long lines).

So at RCCL it is more flexible. But can it cause some rush hours if everyone go at same time? Are there better or worse times to choose?

Thank you Bob!

I had an experience at Disney Cruise Line where we should choose previously the embarkation time, that had limited quantities for each time - and it was not allowed to go earlier (to avoid long lines).

So at RCCL it is more flexible. But can it cause some rush hours if everyone go at same time? Are there better or worse times to choose?

If you board after around 1:30pm, the crowds will be less and you will have immediate access to your stateroom.