Rome In Limo Ports

coondogg97

Thanks to the ridiculous amount of information for Rome In Limo on here we are using them instead of the ships excursions. We were only going to use them for Rome, but now we're considering using them for our tours in Florence/Pisa & Naples (Pompeii, Sorrento & Pastiano) as well. Is it worth using them everywhere or are we better off doing our own thing.

This will be our first time to Europe so we would like to get as much done as possible. I like the idea of Rome In Limo because we aren't restricted to a group and can kind of go and come as we please.

Thanks

"Worth it" is a judgment only you can make. Having used them ourselves in Naples, Rome and Florence, yes, we think it is worth it.

Did you see in all that "ridiculous" amount of info that you will get a discount if you book multiple trips with Rome in Limo?

I would expect this thread to get folded into the large Rome in Limo questions thread.

Edited by CruiserBruce

Bruce, Celebrity - Thank you very much for the insight and suggestions. I went ahead and booked. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place. This was a last minute trip and is like a whirlwind of information out here.

Thanks again

Wise choice! I hope you post your experience when you return.

Have a magical time.

They are so worth it, you will get a much better experience with them then using the ships tours or even trying to do it yourself. I will be using them again in little over a week and really looking forward to their great service. Linda