Enchantment of the Seas - sofa beds question

Gull

We've just booked a Royal Family Suite Aft. cabin for a New year's cruise. There will be 8 of us and the sofa bed will be used.

Could anyone tell me what type of sofa bed they use? The uncomfortable springs pull out type found in most sofa beds?...Or similar to some Hilton Suites, a fold out sofa bed with a wooden base (much more comfortable.)

Thank you!

Never been on that ship but have been on 5-6 RCCL ships with "sofa beds". Basically the seat part of the sofa pulls out and th back becomes the other half. There is an obvious line in the middle. And very low to the floor. Don't expect a "sofa bed" like you'd see at home or at a hotel. Though they are actually more comfortable than many traditional sofa beds that have horrible springs and support!

Thank you!

I think I may have to book an extra cabin....:( Not sure my adult kids will be happy with the sofa bed.

The other thing I forgot to mention is that the sofa bed is not really big enough for 2 adults. I remember it being sort of like a big twin size.