New Builds under 1000 passengers

The biggest of the big come to Newcastle.

It's not a port I've noticed much on the Radar of many itinerary's recently. The "Biggie's" seam to be concentrating elsewhere mostly of late.

Hamilton Is, Percey Is, Townsville, Newcastle etc was an itinerary I thought a bit more unique and interesting for a local getaway. A day drip to the Hunter Valley from Newcastle sounds very appealing to me, and quite looking forward to it. I personally prefer the "biggie" ships. But I'm finding the itinerary's of the smaller builds more appealing. They're not just going to the Ports the biggies can't, but also going to the one's the biggies can, but aren't.....

Free tastings for all.:rolleyes:

It always seems to taste nicer when it's free..:D

It's not a port I've noticed much on the Radar of many itinerary's recently. The "Biggie's" seam to be concentrating elsewhere mostly of late.

Hamilton Is, Percey Is, Townsville, Newcastle etc was an itinerary I thought a bit more unique and interesting for a local getaway. A day drip to the Hunter Valley from Newcastle sounds very appealing to me, and quite looking forward to it. I personally prefer the "biggie" ships. But I'm finding the itinerary's of the smaller builds more appealing. They're not just going to the Ports the biggies can't, but also going to the one's the biggies can, but aren't.....

It always seems to taste nicer when it's free..:D

Yes,

When it comes to winery tours, the wineries are charging for tastings for the coach loads (any more than 5 people). I think I would hire a smaller private tour.:D

Yes,

When it comes to winery tours, the wineries are charging for tastings for the coach loads (any more than 5 people). I think I would hire a smaller private tour.:D

Me too

Can't stand a big group on winery tours

Lose all the good perspective on it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the 51 day cruise with bronte2 and had a great time ..... We just loved that size ship and if we could do a world cruise on her we would be stoked...... Especially if captain Ricky was at the helm..... If garry wasn't working we would be seriously considering the South American cruise in 2016 ...... But she might be sold by then..... I would love her to be repositioned here..... We also sailed earlier this year on the ryndam.... Actually we were on board when the announcement that she was being rebadge to p&o australia...... Let's hope p&o don't Aussiefy her too much and ruin her..... I think her capacity is about 1200

Sorry for any Grammar or spelling error this is Sent from my iPad

We were on the 51 day cruise with bronte2 and had a great time ..... We just loved that size ship and if we could do a world cruise on her we would be stoked...... Especially if captain Ricky was at the helm..... If garry wasn't working we would be seriously considering the South American cruise in 2016 ...... But she might be sold by then..... I would love her to be repositioned here..... We also sailed earlier this year on the ryndam.... Actually we were on board when the announcement that she was being rebadge to p&o australia...... Let's hope p&o don't Aussiefy her too much and ruin her..... I think her capacity is about 1200

Sorry for any Grammar or spelling error this is Sent from my iPad

The whole fleet will be in for changes so time will tell.:D