Boarding time with FTTF

SpencerTiger

While no one can tell you for sure, as there are many things to factor into the equation, I would try to be there about 10. By "be there" I mean car parked and luggage check with the porter. As to things that effect you boarding time: arrival of the Triumph, how quickly everyone gets off the boat and thru customs, how many weddings, diamonds and platinum cruisers. You many have to wait a little while but at least when boarding begins you will get right on that beautiful ship. Happy Cruising!

Boarding in Galveston USUALLY begins between 11 and 11:30. However lately it's seemed to be a bit delayed.

I always arrive at the pier by 10:30 and that will get you checked in before boarding begins. I would rather sit in the terminal building reading than waiting at my hotel.

When we used FTTF on Triumph last year, we arrived at the port at 10:30. By the time we parked, walked across the street, and went through security and check-in, it was about 11:00. They started calling wedding parties a few minutes after that, then Plat/Diamond, then us. It was probably about 11:15 or a few minutes later by then.

Because i just dont want to wait onboarding.. I will show up about 11:30- go through security and check in. Probably will be onboard by noon.

drop my stuff off in the cabin-- then head for lunch.

arrive at 10 :eek: that may mean sitting and waiting for like 90 minutes to board.