Navigator of the Seas Menus

yrlycruiser

HI. Looking for the current main dining room menus. If anyone has them to post, please let me know. Would love to have them by sail day too if possible.

Want to check out the nights in the MDR before I book Chops, Giovanni's, Sabor.

We are sailing the Xmas cruise this year.

Thanks!!!!!

Yrly Cruiser

2014 - Navigator of the Seas

2013 - Navigator of the Seas

2012 - Radiance of the Seas

2011 - Mariner of the Seas

2010 - Mariner of the Seas

2008 - Disney Magic

2007 - Explorer of the Seas

2006 - Radiance of the Seas

2005 - Disney Magic

2004 - Radiance of the Seas

2003 - Monarch of the Seas

2002 - Grandeur of the Seas

HI. Looking for the current main dining room menus. If anyone has them to post, please let me know. Would love to have them by sail day too if possible.

Want to check out the nights in the MDR before I book Chops, Giovanni's, Sabor.

We are sailing the Xmas cruise this year.

Thanks!!!!!

Yrly Cruiser

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-kit/9/culinary-press-kit/

Bob -

Do you recall whether they served the Shiitake menu on your recent NOS cruise? I have seen some conflicting info on the boards here that they were serving Sage instead.

Thanks!

BTW - wanted to not only take the opportunity to say thank you for all your great info but I also saw that you were in cabin 9318 on the NOS recently. Well - we are sailing in 4 weeks in 9320. I can't imagine if we had been on the same cruise and I had seen a celebrity come out of the cabin next to me! :eek::D LOL

Bob -

Do you recall whether they served the Shiitake menu on your recent NOS cruise? I have seen some conflicting info on the boards here that they were serving Sage instead.

Thanks!...

Sorry, I don't recall. We missed MDR dinner a couple of nights.

The order of the menus on the 8/24 sailing was:

Mojo

Saffron

Pimiento

Basil

****ake

Jasmine

Pomodoro

I made notes for friends who are sailing in October.

On the Basil menu there was no surf and turf. It was replaced with Braised Beef Duo whatever that is. I don't know if there are other items on the published menus in the link Bob posted that have changed.

I wish they would swap out the menus occasionally and use some of the others but these have been the ones they used in March, June and August. I really don't care for either the Basil or Pomodoro menus but there are other options for dining and I never seem to go hungry!

The order of the menus on the 8/24 sailing was:

Mojo

Saffron

Pimiento

Basil

****ake

Jasmine

Pomodoro

I made notes for friends who are sailing in October.

On the Basil menu there was no surf and turf. It was replaced with Braised Beef Duo whatever that is. I don't know if there are other items on the published menus in the link Bob posted that have changed.

I wish they would swap out the menus occasionally and use some of the others but these have been the ones they used in March, June and August. I really don't care for either the Basil or Pomodoro menus but there are other options for dining and I never seem to go hungry!

Interesting regarding the Basil menu - this is the one I have scheduling problems with I think. I've heard that that is the Wednesday menu which is how you have it also. Wednesday is the day we are in Grand Cayman until after 5:00 and I believe Wednesday is the night they have the Ice Show at night. I didn't think we could make both the ice show and the MDR because of the getting on late but I didn't want to miss the Surf and Turf. Sounds like that may be a non-issue so we can go to the Ice Show and just hit the Windjammer at our leisure. :)

The uber-planner in me loves Cruise Critic. I'm sure most of my plans will be for naught but to me it's fun to at least try. :p

Thanks for the info!

Do you know where I can find the mdr breakfast and lunch menus? I hear the breakfast is really good but I'm curious what's on the menu.

Lunch menus start at post 8:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42356374

Breakfast menu example, Ultimate selection changes daily:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=40358692&postcount=9

Edited by clarea

Lunch menus start at post 8:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42356374

Breakfast menu example, Ultimate selection changes daily:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=40358692&postcount=9

Thank you for that! Do they post these menus where you can see what changes daily when your on the ship so you can decide if you really want to go eat there that day?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Thank you for that! Do they post these menus where you can see what changes daily when your on the ship so you can decide if you really want to go eat there that day?

The menus are posted right outside the entrance to the dining room.

• 2 months later...

Hi SA Traveler. What itinerary was the 8/24 sailing? What nights were formal night? I'm trying to find out the same thing for the Jamaica/Grand Cayman/Cozumel sailing for January.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just returned from B2B on Navigator and the menu's listed in post 2 are exact copies of what you will have in the MDR. (Use the "Main Dining Room Menu" pdf file from the website contained in the link.)

The menu order was:

• Sunday: "Mojo" (Prime Rib, etc.)
  • Monday: "Saffron" (Shrimp Ravioli / Roasted Duck) - Formal Night
  • Tuesday: "Pimiento" (Garlic Tiger Shrimp / Lasagna al Forno)
  • Wednesday: "Basil" (Surf and Turf, etc.)
  • Thursday: "Shiitake" (Roasted Rack of Lamb / Strawberry - Kiwi Pavlova, etc.)
  • Friday: "Jasmine" (Fisherman's Plate: Lobster tail, garlic shrimp, etc.) - Formal Night
  • Saturday: "Pomodoro" (Roasted Turkey, etc.)

The items in "quote" are the "spice" theme being highlighted and the food item in (parenthesis) are specific food items from the menu to provide additional assistance to identify the specific menu.

Navigator ran the menus in the same order for both weeks.

Hope this helps.