Whats up with the Cruise Planner ?

iltutcruiser

I have been trying to access the cruise planner to make reservations. Each time I log in, it tells me my reservation is being modified, check back later. Does anyone know what this means ? I sail in 2 months and I would like to book some things before I get on the ship.:confused:

I have been trying to access the cruise planner to make reservations. Each time I log in, it tells me my reservation is being modified, check back later. Does anyone know what this means ? I sail in 2 months and I would like to book some things before I get on the ship.:confused:

I'd call Royal. Sometimes the booked gets messed up in their system.

We were having the same problem when trying to access the vacation planner from our reservation. If you go to rccl.com the 3rd tab on the yellow bar "Before you board" on the dropdown menu choose the "Cruise planner" option. You will have to log in (last name and reservation number, departure date) I hope it works for you. Happy Cruising.

I've been trying to access the cruise planner for weeks - we are cruising soon and I want to make some advance reservations....no luck. This is the message I get:

Your cruise vacation is packed with possibility but your specific search filters did not return any results.

We know there's something perfect for you so try adjusting your choices.

I still can't book anything and i'm under 60 days out... not sure what the deal is.

I called RCCL and was on hold for about 30 minutes while they conversed with the IT department. I was told the IT department has to "UNLOCK" the reservation. After holding the agent came back and told me they were issuing the IT department a "ticket" to get them to unlock the reservation. He gave me the ticket number and asked that I check back in 24 hours to see if they had complied !! What a crock !!! This is annoying. :mad:

I've been trying to access the cruise planner for weeks - we are cruising soon and I want to make some advance reservations....no luck. This is the message I get:

Your cruise vacation is packed with possibility but your specific search filters did not return any results.

We know there's something perfect for you so try adjusting your choices.

Your cruise is packed with possibilities, you just cannot have any of them :).

I have had a problem with a locked reservation before but I have never gotten this message. Hopefully a phone call to RCI will fix the problem, i know it can be frustrating.

I was in the middle of completing my online check-in on Friday but had to call them to change my husband's first name (he goes by his middle name)...when I called, she was able to change his name on her end, but then apparently their system went down suddenly and now I cannot access my reservation at all. I CAN get to the cruise planner via the home page of RCI, but not the actual reservation.

On Friday, they told me the same thing about getting it unlocked by IT(which they did immediately)and then asked me to try to access it again the next day when that didn't work. Well, I tried again today and I'm not able to get in. I just called them again and the guy I spoke with went through the steps and then said he could see where others have stated that their clients can't get into the system. Then he said there was a note that the system is down and IT is working on it.

Has anyone else gotten in successfully in the past few days?? I think it's kind of weird that it didn't happen until I was in the middle of my online check-in, but maybe it was just bad timing...