Dinner menus

vent1020

We have asked the butler for a copy of the menus for the entire cruise and he brought them later that same day. You're in a suite, so you'd have a butler and he/she could possibly do the same thing for you, if you're interested.

We used to do that, however, on our last two NCL cruises out butlers have said that they couldn't even get a copy of the menu for that evening, but that we could go look outside the dining room each day if we wished. We just assumed that menus were no longer available. These have been our least "present" butlers, so after reading this thread, I'm wondering if menus were actually available. I'm sure the butlers were very busy with other guests and if we didn't have menus, we wouldn't order dinner in our suite, so it would save some steps for them .... or perhaps it's just a difference among ships. I really don't know.

OP: I hope that you are able to obtain copies. Enjoy your cruise. We've enjoyed every one - with or without menus!:)

Edited by cruis247g

We used to do that, however, on our last two NCL cruises out butlers have said that they couldn't even get a copy of the menu for that evening, but that we could go look outside the dining room each day if we wished. We just assumed that menus were no longer available. These have been our least "present" butlers, so after reading this thread, I'm wondering if menus were actually available. I'm sure the butlers were very busy with other guests and if we didn't have menus, we wouldn't order dinner in our suite, so it would save some steps for them .... or perhaps it's just a difference among ships. I really don't know.

OP: I hope that you are able to obtain copies. Enjoy your cruise. We've enjoyed every one - with or without menus!:)

Thanks. 55 days to go and can't wait. My mouth is already watering for the Crab Cake Benedict for breakfast at Cagney's. ;)