Nye

ace19cihl

Not sure about the Breakaway, but we sailed on the Pearl this past new years, and they had a big party on the pool deck. There were so many kids on our cruise, that it was just awful. Running up and down the halls, and there parents weren't much better. Don't mean to rain on your parade, I know that any cruise is better than no cruise, and I really love cruising, but I won't book over a holiday like that again. We did meet some great people, and our bartender was FANTASTIC, so it wasn't a complete wash, but we will be booking when most of the kids are hopefully back in school from now on. Guess we're just getting too old!! ;)

Not sure about the Breakaway, but we sailed on the Pearl this past new years, and they had a big party on the pool deck. There were so many kids on our cruise, that it was just awful. Running up and down the halls, and there parents weren't much better. Don't mean to rain on your parade, I know that any cruise is better than no cruise, and I really love cruising, but I won't book over a holiday like that again. We did meet some great people, and our bartender was FANTASTIC, so it wasn't a complete wash, but we will be booking when most of the kids are hopefully back in school from now on. Guess we're just getting too old!! ;)

How long a cruise was this one? Did parents bring children on a long holiday cruise or a shorter one?

Was it just NYE, or Christmas, too?

Thanks so much.

GeezerCouple

What goes on NYE on the Breakaway... This is my first NYE cruise I'm curious ?? Any info would be great

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hopefully some folks come along to help you out. You would probably get more responses if the title said "Questions about New Years Eve on Breakaway".