September 2014 Carnival Breeze Review with pics & cabins to avoid

My husband and I just got off the Breeze two weeks ago and blogged about our experience, with tons of pics, on my blog: http://www.ourbarbiedreamhouse.blogspot.com/2014/09/carnival-breeze-vacation-review.html

We loved our cabin, but based on the experiences of our dinner mates and other friends on board, we included some details about some cabin areas that in our opinion you would probably want to avoid. Unbeknownst to us, our sailing was also the 2014 Gothic Cruise, so there was some great people watching there. All in all, we had a great time - we love the Breeze! :o

My husband and I just got off the Breeze two weeks ago and blogged about our experience, with tons of pics, on my blog: http://www.ourbarbiedreamhouse.blogspot.com/2014/09/carnival-breeze-vacation-review.html

We loved our cabin, but based on the experiences of our dinner mates and other friends on board, we included some details about some cabin areas that in our opinion you would probably want to avoid. Unbeknownst to us, our sailing was also the 2014 Gothic Cruise, so there was some great people watching there. All in all, we had a great time - we love the Breeze! :o

I was on the that sailing as well! I totally agree with you about Matt Mitchum. He was so much fun and I never pay the slightest mind to the CD.

Read your review! Great job. Im glad to hear you loved your cabin. We are sailing the Breeze in April and have an 8c balcony as well, 8237 I think, which should be forward of yours meaning that smell you wrote about shouldnt be an issue???

This will be our second cruise (first for the teens) and first for all aboard CCL. Looking forward to experiencing the Breeze first hand!

Oh wow, I loved it! I am so jealous of your itinerary. I am going on my first cruise in March and we chose Carnival out of Galveston so our choices were more limited. We want to see if I like it first and if I do, I definitely want to do the Southern Carribean. And I never work out on vacation but the cruise will be the one exception! Thanks for sharing!