Lost Latitudes Points

Trevor Fountain

Yea...I am so happy for you. I knew Public Relations would not let you down.

The lady I worked with worked hard.And for that reason my husband and I turned around and booked a 17 day cruise for next year...I picked up the phone and phoned NCL the next few days after and we are off to S.A....I really believe in forgiving n forgetting. .

I hope it works out for you. And I hope it works out for us and NCL being our cruise line for retirement:beer:Cheers

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Forums mobile app

"To qualify as a member of the Program, you must have taken or booked at least one (1) eligible Norwegian cruise since 1995 and be enrolled in the Program. An individual's membership level in the Program shall be based on the number of eligible points that such individual has earned."

the above lifted from the lattitudes rules

didn't used to be in there, like I said, one of the "changes" made to the program

when we took our cruise on the NORWAY we provided proof of, and were awarded two cruises before the Norway cruise so it was our third cruise

when we took our first cruise on the Norwegian majesty our acct was showing us as having taken 4 cruises, on our 5th cruise - again on the Norwegian majesty they dropped those first two cruise credits ( this was when the number of cruises determined your level )

at that time, you had to complete 5 cruises to get to silver, now its what 20 days complete and they show us with 21 cruise days in stead of 27:eek:

but since their rules changed, we apparently do not qualify for those days and NCL does not currently qualify to get any moolah from me and my wife!

of course, that could change?

Hi Treavor, we saw your post and would like to assist you. Please email us your personal details to publicrelations@ncl.com. Please kindly send us the name used for your booking, your phone number, and Latitudes number if you know it.

Great news. My account has been credited with the points from my first cruise with NCL.

My faith is restored, and I will be booking another cruise for 2016 as soon as I am logistically able.

Well done NCL, and many thanks.

Great news. My account has been credited with the points from my first cruise with NCL.

My faith is restored, and I will be booking another cruise for 2016 as soon as I am logistically able.

Well done NCL, and many thanks.

I'm now double restored...:beer:Cheers to Public Relations with Norwegian. ..

Maybe just maybe they will treat us very nice for those us who had to wait years...Maybe:p

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Forums mobile app