Shopping near the pier

azangie

Can anyone tell me how far the shopping area is from the pier? We have someone in our party who walks with a cane and needs extra time, so we want to be prepared.

Thanks for your help

Havensight Dock:

There is a free (small tip..but up to you) shuttletram that will take you from where your ship docks in Havensight to the shops in that area....or....for $4.00pp one way a shuttlebus will take you to Vendor's Square (tent market) and easily you can walk from there at your leasure to the main street for more shopping...

Crown Bay Dock:

There is some shopping at the pier...but I would opt for the shuttlebus $4.00pp one way into town they drop you off very near Vendor's Square (tent market).

Let me just say St Thomas is a favorite shopping port of mine and I've been there many times just a recently as 2 weeks ago.

Enjoy !!

Edited by Ashland

For those docking at Crown Bay, there is a 'mini Havensight' shopping area. No where near as many stores but some of the same ones. It has been built up some since Princess and HAL first signed the long term contract to dock there.