Brilliance OTS 10/19/14- Canada / New England Semi-Live Review with LOTS OF PHOTOS

Leaving for Boston tomorrow morning and leaving on Brilliance on Sunday. Thought I'd do a semi-Live review of this trip. This will be my second Canada / New England cruise and first time on Brilliance. While I'm on the cruise I'll be posting mostly IPhone photo's but when I return I'll post my semi-professional photos.

Here's my itinerary and what my plans are in each port

SAT - Arrive in Boston

Sun - Depart Boston

Mon - At Sea

Tues - Halifax (Private Tour with Blue Diamond to Peggy's Cove, Mahone Bay, and Lunenburg)

Wed - At Sea

Thurs - St. Johns, New Brunswick (Pink Bus Hop on Hop Off)

Fri - Bar Harbor, ME (Renting a private vehicle and driving around Acadia)

Sat - Portland, ME (Lobster Fishing with Lucky Catch)

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll respond when I can. :D

Did this cruise last week...wonderful ship and crew...cant' say enough about it. Best stop was Baa Ha Brrrr Maine! Food on ship in the dinning room was pretty good, windjammer, not so much...enjoy! Weather at all stops was great with the exception of Portland, but you can't control the weather.

Hey, you're finally going on your cruise!! Happy sails, and hope you get a chance to enjoy some delicious baked goods in Portland!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank You, I really really enjoyed your review. :D

Nice itinerary, have a good time. Look forward to photos (I've seen some of your photos, they are great).

Thanks you, glad you liked what you saw. Stay tuned :D

Did this cruise last week...wonderful ship and crew...cant' say enough about it. Best stop was Baa Ha Brrrr Maine! Food on ship in the dinning room was pretty good, windjammer, not so much...enjoy! Weather at all stops was great with the exception of Portland, but you can't control the weather.

lol....Baa Ha Brrr is my favorite. Did this cruise about 2 years ago on Jewel. Loved it so much I may make this a semiannual cruise. Can not wait. Looks like I'll have pretty good weather :)

Just checked in at FLL and Ive been randomly selected for TSA pre-check. Highlight of this trip so far. Lol :D

I agree, love that TSA Pre!:)

Safe travels.

Edited by clarea

Hope you have a great trip!

We just sailed on the Brilliance on Oct 5th, I am currently writing up my review on here. Looks like you're doing much different things in port than we did. We flew on JetBlue as well, great flight. What hotel is that?

I'll be following along with your adventure. :)

Edited by smileyperry

Hope you have a great trip!

We just sailed on the Brilliance on Oct 5th, I am currently writing up my review on here. Looks like you're doing much different things in port than we did. We flew on JetBlue as well, great flight. What hotel is that?

I'll be following along with your adventure. :)

Thanks for following along. Look forward to your review. I'm staying at a Courtyard Marriott on Tremont St.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

My Hotel.

Courtyard BY Marriott

275 Tremont St

Boston

Stayed here a few times on previous trips to Boston including one other time I sailed out of Boston.

Great Hotel. Located right in the heart of the theatre district. About a block away from the Common. China town is just down the street.

DSC_5027copy_zps5112b200.jpg

DSC_5026copy_zpsb209ab87.jpg

DSC_5024copy_zpsc3a66f40.jpg

DSC_5023copy_zps12577fba.jpg

DSC_5028_zpsda4b433b.jpg