Atlantis Digs Aquarium

4CruisingSake

I am researching into visiting the Atlantis Aquarium w my 3 kids. Our ship is in port 7am - 2pm. From what I've been able to read the pools open at 9am, but the park does not open until 10 or 11am (?)...but what about the Aquarium itself? I have been unable to find the hours for that from searching or the Atlantis website. :confused:

I am also very determined to visit the Cloisters, so for those with experience, does this seem doable with our short port time? Would we also have time to visit the Pirate museum? And what would be the best schedule? I'm thinking take a cab straight to the Cloisters & then walk over to the Aquarium, and if time permits then visit the Pirate Museum?

I'm assuming there is no fee for the Cloisters, correct?

We are visiting on Nov 24 and there is a basketball tournament later in the week. Do you think we would have much trouble getting tickets....or is selling out only an issue for the waterpark? Thank you for any help!

You can easily do the Digs and the Cloisters with your time frame, but I'm not sure your kids will be all the excited about it. :) How old are the kids? The Cloisters are basically a small pretty garden with the remains of an old French monastery. I really enjoyed seeing them but it's not exactly an exciting place. It's about a 10-minute walk from there to Atlantis.

I would skip the Pirate's Museum and spend the time at the Marina Village, next door to Atlantis, instead. Gorgeous yachts and you can do a little shopping or buy an ice cream.

I am researching into visiting the Atlantis Aquarium w my 3 kids. Our ship is in port 7am - 2pm. From what I've been able to read the pools open at 9am, but the park does not open until 10 or 11am (?)...but what about the Aquarium itself? I have been unable to find the hours for that from searching or the Atlantis website. :confused:

I am also very determined to visit the Cloisters, so for those with experience, does this seem doable with our short port time? Would we also have time to visit the Pirate museum? And what would be the best schedule? I'm thinking take a cab straight to the Cloisters & then walk over to the Aquarium, and if time permits then visit the Pirate Museum?

I'm assuming there is no fee for the Cloisters, correct?

We are visiting on Nov 24 and there is a basketball tournament later in the week. Do you think we would have much trouble getting tickets....or is selling out only an issue for the waterpark? Thank you for any help!

Pools open at 9am/ Slides open at 10am. DIGS open at 9am.

Can't comment on the tournament. I was under the impression they were advance tickets.

The Pirate's Museum might be too much for that schedule. We have done both.

Doesn't Atlantis have an e-mail for finding times?

Alas, they don't seem to respond to email & website chat doesn't have a human behind it.

No worries, I think I've gotten all my questions answered. Thank you so much everyone for your input!

Pools open at 9am/ Slides open at 10am. DIGS open at 9am.

Can't comment on the tournament. I was under the impression they were advance tickets.

I meant tickets for the DIG, not the tournament. I heard tickets could sell out if high occupancy. I assumed the tournament would increase occupancy. But, maybe selling out is only an issue for the waterpark & not the Digs.

I meant tickets for the DIG, not the tournament. I heard tickets could sell out if high occupancy. I assumed the tournament would increase occupancy. But, maybe selling out is only an issue for the waterpark & not the Digs.

Digs tickets don't usually sell out. But they do have a problem with overcrowding. Especially during holiday weeks. I don't think anyone can tell you one way or the other. But it will be busy.