Liberty Oct 11 Photo Review

Danacat222

Our last full day! Waaaaaa!!!

DSC04832-vi.jpg

We woke to a gorgeous day!

DSC4841-vi.jpg

This belongs to our head cabin steward, Johnson. He was incredible!

DSC04843-vi.jpg

We went for our last Sea Day Brunch...steak n eggs, the eggs were good, the steak was just fair.

DSC04851-vi.jpg

We went to do some shopping and take some pics....

DSC04859-vi.jpg

DSC04864-vi.jpg

We had forgotten about tea time on previous sea days, and we wanted to do that at 3, but we were hungry and so we decided to split a Guy's Burger and fries so that we were not overstuffed.

DSC04906-vi.jpg

Not sure what we did between Guy's and Tea Time, but here we go...

The have cucumber and salmon sandwiches, and choice of hot teas or coffee. Scones, tarts, macarons, cakes, lots of treats. These are the best desserts on the ship.

DSC04910-vi.jpg

DSC04911-vi.jpg

DSC04913-vi.jpg

Edited by Danacat222

Just after 4pm and we go to the cabin to start the arduous task of packing....oh and we have the past guest party to go to. As most know now, us lowly Gold members are no longer invited. Not really missing much. We were able to get more than 1 drink, but we were so full from Guy's and Tea Time. And the "snacks" were gross. The PGP was held in the show lounge and there were plenty of seats.

DSC04915-vi.jpg

DSC04918-vi.jpg

Past Guest Party

DSC04919-vi.jpg

Ewwwww

DSC04927-vi.jpg

Edited by Danacat222

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I will be on the Liberty in Aug, and so looking forward to it. Will be my first time on her.

So sorry to hear of the lost of your Father, my condolences to you and your family. May he rest in peace.

Thanks so much for picking up where i left off. I love all your reviews. I really love the areal photos from the plane in your Liberty review! Interior photos are hard with the different lighting and such, i try a few of the same shots with different settings and hope one will turn out. I don't always remember to do that though, haha.

Thanks for the kind words about my Dad, sadly he did not like to cruise, had a strong dislike of the water and sea. He would have been 81 in June, many years of memories which I am so thankful for.

I'm glad you enjoyed my reviews, thank you. They're a great way to relive a cruise. :) I always try to get a window seat on the planes and that is enough to entertain me, but we really did luck out with the flight patterns on our Liberty cruise for the pictures. I know exactly what you mean about interior pictures...I need some practice and the only way to get practice is another cruise. :D Trying to talk DH into another. Your interior pictures came out great and I really love your pictures of the atrium/colored light at the top and also the chandelier in the dining room.