Shareholder benefit -- VERY EFFICIENT -- THANK YOU.

SULLJO

The mailman picked up my shareholder request letter from my outgoing mail on Monday afternoon and took it back to the post office to send to Princess. Today is only Wednesday, but I just looked at my Cruise Personalizer sailing and it's already been applied. This is, indeed, impressive.

wow, very impressive, wish we had a mail system that quick.:D

Faxed in 3 requests for Dec & Jan cruises yesterday morning. About 2 hours later was checking Cruise Personalizer and all 3 were already there! Thanks, Princess for offering this benefit and then being so super-prompt to post it!

Shirley

That is so quick, they must have someone who's only job is to process these requests.:D

Just to let you know, purchased my shares on Thursday, sent in my fax with share confirmation on Friday at 11;00 am and checked my Princess account around 12:30 and the credits appeared..

Can not complain about that service

Just to let you know, purchased my shares on Thursday, sent in my fax with share confirmation on Friday at 11;00 am and checked my Princess account around 12:30 and the credits appeared..

Can not complain about that service

They are getting quicker and quicker.:D

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I have been fussing with Princess since last Monday. I faxed the form along with the certificate and when I called to check on it, they claimed they didn't get it, but I can resend via e-mail. Got reply to my e-mail that this can not be processed from e-mail. Then I faxed again and also mailed regular mail. Called again today and they still don't have it. I escalated to the Customer Relations and she said their policy is 7-10 days processing. I was very frustrated and asked how many times do I need to send it so they can get it. The lady gave me her own fax and promised to look into it. I will be refaxing it again today and will be calling again tomorrow to check on it. Very FRUSTRATING and disappointing, so they are NOT getting any faster.

Sorry to hear your experience is very unsatisfactory, I was thinking we were only hearing the good news stories and thought maybe CC members were getting better service. Hope your issues are resolved soon.:D

Thank you so much for your support. Hope it will get resolved.:mad:

• 2 weeks later...

I faxed in the doc last Wed on Nov 19th, then called Princess. The lady went to look for the fax, found it and said she processed right then and even asked me which passenger the credit would I like to put under. Then she told me how much TOTAL OBC for the cabin now is.

Yet, I have not received an email despite she said she would send me one, nor I can see the Shareholder Credit is showing up online.

Think I have to call Princess again on Monday.

edit:

Never mind - I found it, it is under Payment and Credits - this is a big improvement of their website.

Edited by nho9504

Mine finally went through after several faxes, regular mail, e-mail and several phone calls. Just keep at it and make sure it happens. A lot of people are not experiencing any problems, perhaps it's just random. As long as it eventually happens, that's what matters.