Johnny Rockets and milkshakes?

xray

The food in JR on the RCI ships is outstanding. Well worth the cover charge, at least that's my opinion. The cover charge is all you can eat, including all the food items on the menu when you dine in. Shakes are extra, as well as soda. JR is one of my favorite food venues on the ship.

We occasionally eat in the land version so we naturally have to eat once or twice on a cruise. As for the burgers, the food is provided by the JR franchise so naturally they are better than the hockey pucks in the WJ.

• 3 months later...
And just what is a Chocolate Breakfast? My wife's interest is peaked. :-)

Various chocolate items are offered, such as chocolate pancakes, chocolate croissant, etc. No reservations needed or accepted, no extra cost, just ask your dinner waiter for the schedule.

And just what is a Chocolate Breakfast? My wife's interest is peaked. :-)

Various chocolate items are offered, such as chocolate pancakes, chocolate croissant, etc. No reservations needed or accepted, no extra cost, just ask your dinner waiter for the schedule.

This is a good description of it, but it is not as good as it sounds -- at least in my opinion. We went to the Chocolate Breakfast (which is in the MDR) when we were on Allure last summer, but this chocoholic was disappointed.....not enough chocolate in anything.

• 2 months later...

I think I'm the only one that wasn't impressed with the Ben & Jerry's shakes. :confused: For one thing, they 'only' had 10 or so ice cream flavors and they wouldn't let you mix them. So I got a Cookies & Cream shake which was just a milky ice cream. It wasn't thick, lush or yummy.

The JR shake was okay, loved the food.

Edited by cruisevv