Allure and 2 other ship left FLL today:

iombie

I never knew where I could go to watch the ship when they leave FLL port, Thursday I've decided let's go look for it and I finally found it and it was too late but thats okay. Today I almost forgot and rush there and got good meter parking and walked to the end of beach where the rocks are and watched Holland America Line Eurodam, Carnival Freedom, and RCI Allure.

I somewhat enjoyed watching all of them 3 leaving the port. All picture and video was taken with iPhone 6 plus. I took lots of picture and sun was shining in my eye and it made it harder to see if I was focus on the ship and where the sun is, kinda hassle to have sun into ur eyes when u take picture.

After all ship left I took quick look on photos and it was Okay- I decide to move to take picture of Allure drifting into sea and I got perfect shot of wave hit rock with Allure from the behind.

10724222_776605815718313_411183313_n.jpg

Here's first ship that Left- Holland America Line Eurodam-

10727365_305382952999952_23655110_n.jpg

2nd ship left- Carnival Freedom

10727602_560399834060395_1789819005_n.jpg

Last ship left- RCI Allure

10727398_711001705641843_33528669_n.jpg

I did take quick video of Holland and Allure when they blew its horn. It's post on my Instagram page and it cannot be played on forum so I'll give link to both.

Eurodam Horn video

Allure Horn Video

Like I mentioned earlier I was looking for this spot on Thursday it was windy, grey sky with heavy cloud. It didn't stop me from going to FLL beach and I capture this stunning pano shot.

10723885_712992402109635_487510298_n.jpg

and of course slow motion of wave creeping up the beach. Short video

All of pic and video was shot with iPhone 6 plus, I'm thinking about going back to this spot when there's more ships, actually want to take picture of Celebrity, I'm huge fan of Celebrity and NCL.

Hope you enjoy the pic and vid.

Yeh tell me about it! At first I went to port LOL and the security guard had no idea, but I think he lied so I had to give him my ID and made U turn and stop and he gave me my ID back and I drove all over the bridge and went to resident place and your right there's not much public parking there, guess today was my lucky day.

Nice pics. That's a great spot to be at. Finding the access point the first time is tricky. Not much public parking there either.