ES and OBC confusion

hate2shop

I'm new to ES and still confused on how OBC comes into play. I received one price drop of $10 and $70 OBC. Now the fare is listed as $10 less again. If I apply for that price drop would I lose my OBC ?

Also I have 18 VIFP points and I am cruising the Dream 7nts in March, will I be Gold when I board or on my next cruise?

Thanks for your patience with my confusion.

It was from a special offer, the Past Guest Appreciation sale. I'm also before final payment. So unless the price drop is better than $70 I should just stay put? Very happy with what I already have, just wanted to make I sure I don't mess up and lose it.

Thank you both for your help.

It was from a special offer, the Past Guest Appreciation sale. I'm also before final payment. So unless the price drop is better than $70 I should just stay put? Very happy with what I already have, just wanted to make I sure I don't mess up and lose it.

Thank you both for your help.

Correct, Figure in that $70 OBC. If you are Early Saver, you can benefit from price drops up to two days before sailing except for Pack and Go offers don't apply to ES.