Sabor question - Oasis of the Seas

So my BF and I will be on the Oasis in December (39 days!!!) and we will have the drink package. I have been hearing about all of these yummy margaritas that Sabor has and while I know it is an ala carte specialty restaurant for food my question is can I get the margaritas with the drink package? Thanks for any info you might have!

-Desiree

Also, any information about the prohibition party with the drinks package, is it still the full $35?

Yes, thw Prohibition Party is $35 whether you have a package or not.

Can't answer about Sabor as we didn't try it, but of its like the other specialty dining options (Johnny Rockets, 150, etc) drinks packages does not cover the specialty drinks in those venues. (ie shake or flavored soda at JR, cucumber martini at 150, etc) We just got off her TA and had Ultimate package, and that's how it was for the various venues, so I would Imagine Sabor would be similar - however, purely a guesstimate....

Enjoy!

So my BF and I will be on the Oasis in December (39 days!!!) and we will have the drink package. I have been hearing about all of these yummy margaritas that Sabor has and while I know it is an ala carte specialty restaurant for food my question is can I get the margaritas with the drink package? Thanks for any info you might have!

-Desiree

The drink package is supposed to cover cocktails in restaurants up to $10 each. Cocktails over $10 are supposed to be charged only the amount they exceed $10.

I had the drinks package and had both the standard margarita and jalapeño margarita (just about got the feeling back in my lips!) and wasn't charged for either. When you go to the Champagne Bar, get Daniel to make the Aztec and Super martinis. Both really good.