Looking for best beach day for the kids in Falmouth

LyndaKroooze

We are cruising Feb 2016 with a group of 20 (5 of them kids age 11-17). We would like to do a beach day in Jamaica. Can anyone recommend a resort or beach that would have all those beach floaty toys in the water to keep them excited?

Any info is appreciated

Just responded to another thread that we went to the Hilton Rose Hall with our family group. We booked it through Resort for a Day, however for a group as large as yours you might want to contact the resort directly to try to get a deal on day passes and/or day rooms and then try to find a taxi/transport company who has a bus that can accommodate your group. Maybe the hotel can recommend one...I saw smaller busses coming and going as we waited for ours.

The Hilton Rose Hall is an excellent choice as it is all inclusive resort, and they have a really nice pool with lazy river with lots of tubes, water slides, a zero entry pool, swim up bar, umbrellas and loungers. The beach is just so so. Lots of good food including wonderful jerk chicken, and excellent and plentiful frozen drinks.

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Just responded to another thread that we went to the Hilton Rose Hall with our family group. We booked it through Resort for a Day, however for a group as large as yours you might want to contact the resort directly to try to get a deal on day passes and/or day rooms and then try to find a taxi/transport company who has a bus that can accommodate your group. Maybe the hotel can recommend one...I saw smaller busses coming and going as we waited for ours.

The Hilton Rose Hall is an excellent choice as it is all inclusive resort, and they have a really nice pool with lazy river with lots of tubes, water slides, a zero entry pool, swim up bar, umbrellas and loungers. The beach is just so so. Lots of good food including wonderful jerk chicken, and excellent and plentiful frozen drinks.

Thank you!

I suggest Hilton Rose Hall as well. It is an awesome place and the kids will love it. They have water slides, a lazy river and several pools. The grounds are amazingly beautiful.

I have a full review with TONS of pictures located in my signature line if you are interested.

We booked with Resort For A Day and it was the second time we have used them. We are very satisfied with their service every time. :)