Best of 6 Islands to Snorkel in Feb.

ddbaab53

We will be cruising in Feb. 2015 and visiting St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Kitts, St. Croix and Falmouth Jamaica. We know form past experience that there is good snorkeling in St. Maarten so we were trying to see if one of these other islands would be good or do we need to just plan on St. Maarten. We have our own equipment so that leaves us open to other suggestions. We are older and my hubby has a bad back so easy access is also something for us to consider.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Al & Diane

For beach entry snorkeling, I think you can't beat Coki Beach on St. Thomas. It is an easy cab ride from the port. The entry area is a little rocky but I had no trouble. Our group snorkeled their in September this past year and it was terrific!

We will be cruising in Feb. 2015 and visiting St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Kitts, St. Croix and Falmouth Jamaica. We know form past experience that there is good snorkeling in St. Maarten so we were trying to see if one of these other islands would be good or do we need to just plan on St. Maarten. We have our own equipment so that leaves us open to other suggestions. We are older and my hubby has a bad back so easy access is also something for us to consider.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Al & Diane

St. Thomas/St. John, Antigua, and St. Croix all have much better snorkeling than St. Maarten! ;)

LuLu

Thank you all so much...we have been to St. Thomas several times so I was glad to see that would be a good place to look at. We have not been over to St. John so that might be something different for us as well.

Thanks so much!!:)

Edited by ddbaab53