Shore excursions in Labadee

trenter33

Does anyone know when the private cabana are added to the shore excursions on celebrities webpage?I just spoke with celebrity and they said you cannot pre-book the cabana online. Is this correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know when the private cabana are added to the shore excursions on celebrities webpage?I just spoke with celebrity and they said you cannot pre-book the cabana online. Is this correct?

I pre-booked an over the water cabana on Nellie's Beach for our Reflection TA last month, but I did so about 7 months in advance. I have been told that the cabanas for the upper suites (Celebrity suites and on up) on Barefoot Beach can only be booked on board. The last hurricane did wipe out some of the cabanas on Labadee, so perhaps they have suspended the advance bookings for now.

Edited by C-Dragons

Never booked one, but I recall people on our sailing roll call pre-cruise booking them! I would call them again and move up the food chain till you can book!