New Golf Cart Rental Place

kteachcruiser52

Just off cruise used karibs. We were one of the last there so got an older cart but it was fine. Lot of fun, not many road signs so confusing in some parts of the island whole looking for somewhere to eat. I would highly recommend. You need to walk past all stores and parking lot to outside the cruise terminal gates. Gas station right by port . Recommended governors beach which was empty except for maybe 4 other people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It uses a key, so we just took the key with us. We didn't have any problem finding parking. You could probably just park at gate where you picked up the cart. Just tell them you are not done yet. When you pick up let them know you might come back to ship for a little.

I think the chance of theft is slim, since i asked if they would be there all day, if we came back early and he said just leave the cart with the key in it. I took my backpack with me when we went to lunch and lighthouse but we left our beach bag (only had towels in it) in the little cubby spot in the back.

Edited by fligster

Thanks everyone for posting more info about this company. I will be reserving a cart for us in March. DH requested this excursion & he has never requested one before. One more question, though. I know I read that they are 4 seaters. Is the back seat facing backward or forward? The backward facing seat is very uncomfortable for me on our cart so I would imagine we would not be able to share the cart with another couple so we could split the cost.

Thanks everyone for posting more info about this company. I will be reserving a cart for us in March. DH requested this excursion & he has never requested one before. One more question, though. I know I read that they are 4 seaters. Is the back seat facing backward or forward? The backward facing seat is very uncomfortable for me on our cart so I would imagine we would not be able to share the cart with another couple so we could split the cost.

Unfortunately the rear seat is facing backwards

• 9 months later...
Me too:confused:

I have spoken to them on phone a couple times and also emailed several times and he has answered my ? everytime He even called me once I am now in process of paying the down payment having problem processing though so have a call in at this moment to get it resolved

I do think will be fine to rent frm this place all reviews I have seen have been good and is right outside terminal and easy to find Gas is included in the price 100 for 8 hours and a 50 dollar down payment needed to confirm