Mr. Sanchos question - aquatic park

cndwelch

We're cruising this month with our 9 and 10 year olds. They are not great swimmers (neither am I). In the pictures I've seen it looks like the water around the aquatic park is fairly shallow and close to the beach. Is that the case? I've heard that some of the other water parks are pretty deep and far from the shore. We really want to find a beautiful beach that's not too crowded, but we don't want the kids to be bored.

The water toys for climbing and jumping are in fairly deep water for safety reasons (to keep me from hitting the bottom when I cannon ball my daughters :p); I've seen some kids there with life jackets -not sure if they brought them or rented them. My guess is that even with life vests you will need to be with them all the time.

You might look at Playa Mia (with a water park designed for the under 10 crowd) or Paradise Beach with a HUGE pool.

The water toys for climbing and jumping are in fairly deep water for safety reasons (to keep me from hitting the bottom when I cannon ball my daughters :p); I've seen some kids there with life jackets -not sure if they brought them or rented them. My guess is that even with life vests you will need to be with them all the time.

You might look at Playa Mia (with a water park designed for the under 10 crowd) or Paradise Beach with a HUGE pool.

Thanks!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...